Next season kit

9 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

SWFC page has just popped up on Facebook advertising the away kit still at full whack. 

You do have to wonder who is responsible for the club shop, anyone with an ounce of common sense should have said 'right, seasons almost over let's reduce this years kit; clear some space in the shop and also get some cash through the door' 

how foooking hard can it be?! 

Right now the club must employ some right simpletons. 

I went in the shop yesterday, if the shirts were at a decent price say £20 I would've definitely bought one. Instead I walked out with an air freshener for the car.

They are going to be left with all that stock because what sane person is going to pay full price for a kit that is defunct in a few weeks?

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I went in the shop yesterday, if the shirts were at a decent price say £20 I would've definitely bought one. Instead I walked out with an air freshener for the car.

They are going to be left with all that stock because what sane person is going to pay full price for a kit that is defunct in a few weeks?

Car air freshener special offer £25 :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Was it a play off final commemorative air freshener?

On 16/06/2017 at 15:49, markowl said:

Our season ended 4 weeks ago. If we had got to the play off final it would have been 3 weeks. 

By all means moan, but don't just make stuff up.

You keep on being happy with a truly awful commercial department. The league season ended 6 weeks today.

People have money to spend on SWFC products. I'd like to get a new shirt for the summer,  and as usual cannot. 

The last three pieces of SWFC merchandise I've bought have all been from other retailers than the club. We've got a huge fan base wanting good products that aren't available. 

With all the optimism around the club at the moment it's shear madness we aren't capatilising on this in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

People have money to spend on SWFC products. I'd like to get a new shirt for the summer,  and as usual cannot. 

This is where I'm at now.

I go on holiday in 6 weeks and really wanted the anniversary shirt to take with me and show off the shirt which I guess won't be happining. 

It's looks like I'm going to have to order from toffs just to get a new shirt. 

Very disappointed but not really surprised, the commercial and marketing has been pants for nearly 20 years since we left the prem.

15 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Why don't you wear last season's shirt this summer, and then next season's next summer?

Personally, I've never seen a football shirt as 'summer wear' given that the football season hasn't begun yet, but maybe that's just me.

I think this whole going straight to the supplier thing has created its own problems. My Mrs works for a fashion brand and reckons this sort of process would take at least 6 months.

Edited by thoß

19 hours ago, S1Owl said:

This then made by swfc 

FB_IMG_1497707236572.jpg

So we are going to get our stripes back.........a blue stripe down the middle (Which loads of you wanted) and a white stripe either side....perfect.

The science actually says that teams that play in stripes are more likely to get caught up in the crowd when a team mate is looking for a pass.....this is a FACT !!

I know because I just made it up !

30 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

You keep on being happy with a truly awful commercial department. The league season ended 6 weeks today.

The last three pieces of SWFC merchandise I've bought have all been from other retailers than the club. We've got a huge fan base wanting good products that aren't available. 

With all the optimism around the club at the moment it's shear madness we aren't capatilising on this in my opinion. 

We were possibly going to be in the Play off final, which was less than 3 weeks ago.

If we had got there we would still have been contracted to Sondico, so quite how we would have released a new kit I don't know.

I'm not happy with the merchandise at the club, but I don't make shít up to suit my argument.

1 minute ago, markowl said:

We were possibly going to be in the Play off final, which was less than 3 weeks ago.

If we had got there we would still have been contracted to Sondico, so quite how we would have released a new kit I don't know.

I'm not happy with the merchandise at the club, but I don't make shít up to suit my argument.

Moot point we've known all season when he contract ends. There's no reason they couldn't have started sorting it out weeks ago.