David Blunkett - open letter to CC

1 hour ago, LoOkOut said:

Where was he when dave Allen was introducing ID cards and taking fans to court? Wasn't he home Secretary then too?

Wasn't important to him because as with most politicians it wasn't going to affect him, Tranmere and Walsall away they worked well though lol.

All the issues this club has faced over the last few years and this prompts a headline in the Star , Not the "Premier League Return Season Ticket" or Turners "We'll be in Europe in 5 years" maybe Dave Allens Cretins infact nearly selling to some loony from Azerbaijan no Carlos getting us in play offs 2years in a row!!!! 

18 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

What an idiot. Wasn't exactly leading the line when the club was at risk was he? - when he could (and should) have piped up. 

Stay out of team affairs. Moron.

Well said.

1 hour ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

If you become Leader of Sheffield City Council, Education and Employment Secretary, Home Secretary and Work and Pensions Secretary then you'd stand a good chance 

I'm on it. Now where do I start first WTF:

He's a right to an opinion just like the rest of us on this site . As politicians I've seen all of them at away games just like you and I in the normal crowd .They're hardly flaunting their position away at Hartlepool , Reading , Grimsby etc . If you dont understand the sentiments , then I think it's not D B who has the problem .

2 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Sorry, but I had to chuckle at the" I have however a few observations "

I am not sure what you mean by that, lets not forget it's one mans view and seeing what should be done in the future, wish I could have his foresight.

Sorry didn't want to upset people.

Edited by daleblue

15 minutes ago, Owling said:

Get your head down at school.

Bit too late for that pal, but I did come away with 9 O' level's and 3 A' levels. And I've got a dad, so obviously I'm over qualified to be a politician :stuwinky:

43 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

What is it about Politicians Ashton, Betts, Hattersley, and now Blunkett . Shut the F@CK up , support the Club, leave football to football people and discuss football down the pub, not abusing your profile to do it in the press.  

Absolutely bang on, assuming he is discussing football, and not how Carlos gets paid to make decisions under stress, because Blunkett knows all about that - but surely no-one could be that arrogant, and surely no editor would publish anything so utterly ridiculous. 

It's a bit of a meandering letter and the points aren't very punchy for a politician. But I think everyone generally feels that there is something blocking this squad from really achieving its potential. We need to play with intensity and go for the throat and I think that is generally the point he is making.

Well this is just another load of bobbar to add to the Stir's long, long list. Pathetic is one word, lack of evidence is another (Partridgeism). I mean "Dog Bitten By Snake." Sensationalism at its finest, I'm just surprised that it wasn't a Jihady snake, maybe it will be when The Mail get hold of it?  And what evidence do the local rag have for this viscous attack - a (home made) flyer / poster stuck to a defenceless tree. Hmmm guilty as charged, send the snake down, case closed. Come on Ben Green (author of said tripe), time to up your game son. No eye witness statements, no mention of the dog's or snake's well being after the alleged altercation and certainly no hospital / veterinary records. Evidence Benny boy???  Indeed the snake is, in Ben's mind without all reasonable doubt an Adder and the dog is most definitely a German. Well I for one am calling Blades bias on this one...again.

Guest Theboylangers

Massive Owlstalk outrage over an old retired bloke quietly venting his spleen in The Star. 

You couldn't make it up.