David Blunkett - open letter to CC

Don't think a lot of it was necessary. But I've no problem with mentioning the 1st half/2nd half thing.

I'm really not looking forward to 1st halves next season if we play the same bloody cautious way again. It did work overall though, so I'm worried Carlos will continue with it. But it makes for dour games, they might as well sell a "2nd half" season ticket.

Edited by swfc-dan

19 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

Why has this been printed? What possible credentials does he have to tell Carlos how to do his job? Completely bizarre.

Carlos ought to tell him and all other politicians while he's at it how to do there job and stop fecking country up. 

On 30/05/2017 at 15:33, owlZfan84 said:

He has been a fan for ages. Some blokes I knew said he used to have a friend who gave him commentary of the game before the headphones became an option. 

They joked that his mate described us as Real Madrid but we're always unlucky to lose. 

Edited by steelcityowlsfan

12 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Its just my opinion but I genuinely believe this man is the real deal. 

In his short managerial career he has had success on the continent, came to England and got Watford promoted, turned a very poor Fulham team that finished 4th bottom last season into play off hopefuls on a shoestring whilst playing good attacking football.

Do you really think Fulham have a shoestring budget?