David Blunkett - open letter to CC

3 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Nothing to stop you from writing a letter, he may post on OT for all we know.

I know that Teresa May is a regular poster on OT

6th and 4th position.

Next season will be make or break for Carlos...last chance saloon .

I know let's all write a letter to blunkett and ask him to be our new steering group leader ?

3 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

6th and 4th position.

Next season will be make or break for Carlos...last chance saloon .

I know let's all write a letter to blunkett and ask him to be our new steering group leader ?

If that's what you want to do then feel free to do so.

But don't write it in my name, I will proofread it for you if you wish.

Edited by Holmes

Its probarbly much more polite than some of the letters Carlos possibly received after some of the displays this season....

I suspect the last straw was CC taking off Fletcher in the home leg.

lol

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

Why has this been printed? What possible credentials does he have to tell Carlos how to do his job? Completely bizarre.

Probably the same credentials as all the members on here who 

post thread after thread after thread throughout the year telling Carlos how to do his job.:rolleyes:

However I do think he is taking advantage of his position. If he feels strongly enough about it he should write personally to

Carlos stating his views.

If he really wants to publicly advise Carlos how to do his job he could always join OWLSTALK . Probably reach more readers than the Star anyway.lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

No, I can't explain any of it. There are scores of people on this site, all with different opinions - some I agree with some I don't, but they're all equally valid. So why is this an open letter? This doesn't represent my opinion, or I would guess lots of others on here. Why is it Blunkett's or anyone else's business what Carlos gets paid. And how is being a football manager anything remotely like any of the jobs that Blunkett has had. I'm really embarrassed by this. I'll read all the other posts later when I have time. I'll be interested to know if everyone is as bemused by this as I am. 

51 minutes ago, someone in my head said:

If you're a lord, you have an open letter published in a paper....

....for the rest of us there's Owlstalk.

Whilst I don't think it's the ,it's eloquently written letter stop all this whinging about him only getting it published because he's an ex MP or a Lord....that's just rubbish......how many of you saying that have actually taken the trouble to do them same and found it not published......I wrote an open letter to Dave Allen a few years back and without a title or being a member of parliament it was published 

Quite strange that an ex politician who had a job which entails ignoring everyone about everything and doing exactly what you decide is right/earns you the most money , decides someone else should listen to him about a job he has never done or has a clue about .