David Blunkett - open letter to CC

20 minutes ago, Chilli said:

So if I write an 'open letter' to David Blunkett and send it to the Stir do you think it will get printed? 

If you become Leader of Sheffield City Council, Education and Employment Secretary, Home Secretary and Work and Pensions Secretary then you'd stand a good chance 

Why does blunkett feel he is in a position to question a football manager that has got this team to finish 6th and 4th in succession, yes there has been questions but using his 'position' to make his voice louder is completely disrespectful towards Carlos. 

Also wasn't he one of the famous three mps that ganged up on a previous manager ?

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

He should have ended with something profound about Carlos' stubborn persistence in certain areas by saying 'there are none so blind as those who will not see'.

Surely the chairman has addressed his stubbornness

3 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Why does blunkett feel he is in a position to question a football manager that has got this team to finish 6th and 4th in succession, yes there has been questions but using his 'position' to make his voice louder is completely disrespectful towards Carlos. 

Also wasn't he one of the famous three mps that ganged up on a previous manager ?

Coz he's a fan.  Haven't you noticed other fans on OT questioning the manager's actions?

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Coz he's a fan.  Haven't you noticed other fans on OT questioning the manager's actions?

Yes but only for our own amusement. Writing an open letter to Carlos suggests he actually thinks he's going to read it and give it consideration.

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Why does he feel the need to write a letter and get it published then ? 

Why can't he post on a fan forum like this then?

I say all this and I've been a critic of Carlos myself but this letter is a joke.

Edited by LoOkOut

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Why does he feel the need to write a letter and get it published then ? 

Why can't he post on a fan forum like this then?

I say all this and I've been a critic of Carlos myself but this letter is a joke.

Nothing to stop you from writing a letter, he may post on OT for all we know.

I know that Teresa May is a regular poster on OT

1 minute ago, twolaptops said:

Send a letter back Carlos like........Dear David...."where were you when the council blew sh!TLOADS of cash on the World Student Games and the Airport ?"

Where was he when dave Allen was introducing ID cards and taking fans to court? Wasn't he home Secretary then too?