Marco Matias

16 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Never in the history of association football has one person stolen so much, from so many and given so few.

A complete waste of space. In 40 years of watching Wednesday I can only think of Chris Woods who I despise as much as this individual.

He should be shipped out and never set foot inside Hillsborough or Middlewood again.

For a minute you nearly had me!

18 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Never in the history of association football has one person stolen so much, from so many and given so few.

A complete waste of space. In 40 years of watching Wednesday I can only think of Chris Woods who I despise as much as this individual.

He should be shipped out and never set foot inside Hillsborough or Middlewood again.

Despise?

Give over, he's been unlucky with injuries, not his fault.

No excuse for his tackle today however.

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Despise?

Give over, he's been unlucky with injuries, not his fault.

No excuse for his tackle today however.

Yes, despise. I firmly believe his lack of appearances is just as much to do with his character as his fitness.

Edited by OneDavidHirst

2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Yes, despise. I firmly believe is lack of appearances is just as much to do with his character as his fitness.

You might be right.

But it's hard to judge him on his attitude towards playing while he's been injured.

And when he has been fit....he's usually been in the squad, this season and last. 

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I cannot believe the guff I'm reading . If Hutchinson had have done that and gone off the same people would be up in arms (rightly so) . Poor excuse to bash a player , either that or the fans are getting as daft as the officials ?

He's had injuries? Fair enough.

So he comes back and does that.

Good thinking. The only way you can prove you're a good player is by being on the park!!

He's an irrelevance.

In 5 years time no one will remember him.

He's lived off "that" goal at Leeds for almost 2 years. Wonder how patient people would have been if he hadn't scored it? Players exactly like him have bled this club dry for years. No heart, no commitment and no respect for the shirt or the fans.

Cancel his contract and get rid.

19 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

He's an irrelevance.

He's lived off "that" goal at Leeds for almost 2 years. Wonder how patient people would have been if he hadn't scored it? Players exactly like him have bled this club dry for years. No heart, no commitment and no respect for the shirt or the fans.

Christ Almighty, I bet you were a right b@stard laugh during the Yorath/Shreeves/Jewell & Irvine eras

lol

54 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

He's an irrelevance.

You genuinely talk more cr@p than anyone on here. When we realise that attention seeking idiots like you are not worth talking to the more likely we are to enjoy life! 

Go go away and sap life from your own mates

Just now, DuncOwl said:

You genuinely talk more cr@p than anyone on here. When we realise that attention seeking idiots like you are not worth talking to the more likely we are to enjoy life! 

If you indeed have any!

Straight red everyday of the week. Two footed awful tackle from behind. Absolute idiot bearing in mind he's playing for his shirt having spent most of the season wasting away. Shocking signing and we hopefully will never see him again in a wednesday shirt.

4 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

And who exactly are you? A prize bell end by the sounds of it. 

I don't recall insulting you personally or anyone else on here. Yet another keyboard warrior who wouldn't say that to anyone else's face. 

I give zero fooks about you. 

Silly tackle - but Chris Martin's on our keeper was much worse. It looked worse that it was and their reaction got him sent off.

Matias was playing well up to then - not sure if he'll stay if we go up but he'd be an asset in the championship at least

a lenient ref may have let him off with a yellow but he can have no complaints that this ref didn't ...if it was just a tackle he may have got away with it but it was more than that , he thought he'd been fouled and the bloke who fouled him was getting away from him and he was after retribution . he made no attempt to play the ball ,dove in from behind and took there bloke out ......for those saying the ref got it wrong he didn't get it half as wrong as matias did ...it was very poor on his part