Marco Matias

2 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

So, it's not possible that he's just been too eager to try and influence the game in his big chance to put himself into the limelight and badly mistimed a challenge (as many good players have done in the past)?

I don't see any need to jump on him, Carlos would have him out of the squad with McGugan if he thought he was being a waster.

No. It's not possible.

1 hour ago, NOT Tom Fisher said:

He jump kicked their player in the knee from behind with both feet off the floor and no attempt at the ball. What exactly made it non-deserving of a red?

haha i haven't seen it but thats a great description 

I thought he looked well up for it and in the end he took it too far. He'd been criticised in the past for not getting stuck in and he did that a fair amount today.

It was a daft moment from him, but I wasn't 100% sure it had to be a red. 

1 hour ago, NOT Tom Fisher said:

He jump kicked their player in the knee from behind with both feet off the floor and no attempt at the ball. What exactly made it non-deserving of a red?

What on earth are you on about? Hope to god you're being sarcastic? He lost the ball, having been fouled and then clipped their player's ankles. Booking. 

The ref obviously had a bet on Fulham to win or he's been advised to give Fulham the best chance of going up. Another instance of a club being the FA's and the EFL's golden boys.