Marco Matias

1 hour ago, NOT Tom Fisher said:

He jump kicked their player in the knee from behind with both feet off the floor and no attempt at the ball. What exactly made it non-deserving of a red?

It was a rush of blood due to two Fulham player kicking the hell out of him and the ref giving him nothing. Silly but the ref should have booked him and told him to calm down. The ref was appalling today and wasn't watching the game

Just now, Stevelknievel said:

It was a rush of blood due to two Fulham player kicking the hell out of him and the ref giving him nothing. Silly but the ref should have booked him and told him to calm down. The ref was appalling today and wasn't watching the game

I agree that the officials were shocking, all 3 of them. But this was one decision he just couldn't get wrong. Probably should have been a free-kick in favour of Matias but once he did what he did nothing else was ever going to be given.

When I saw that he was on the team sheet I was really hoping he'd have a great game, but sadly the only thing of note was that foul.

Probably says it all really, he must have known he had to impress today but instead he goes mental and chops the Fulham player down and gives the ref the opportunity. He's a player who needs to make way in the summer. Shame came with a great reputation

43 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

Definitely a red, it was a ridiculous challenge. No one near me on the Grand Stand complained

Nobody on the grandstand complained . Because it's an offence to show any sort of passion there.

never a sending off I can't believe some of the rubbish in this thread . 

9 minutes ago, NOT Tom Fisher said:

I agree that the officials were shocking, all 3 of them. But this was one decision he just couldn't get wrong. Probably should have been a free-kick in favour of Matias but once he did what he did nothing else was ever going to be given.

It was Matias was to blame, but last game of the season, in a game with nothing really riding on it, think the ref should have used his judgement better. The tackle was right in front of where I was and it wasn't danagerous just a clip of the heels from behind so it was likely a red because of the intent. Think it probably cost us the game.