Fulham Ticket Sales

2 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Untitled.jpg.e3346f20e67c3ec33b7964f688c45ea1.jpg

Can't see tickets being available much longer. Suspect talks are ongoing regarding opening availability on the AA section of the South Stand and Lower West.

I think it's kack that the seats that are unavailable due to SAG are left black giving the impression they are sold.  It would be more realistic to show seat as empty in blue, so as to represent the actual blue seats NOT filled due to SAG

Edited by owls-swfc

5 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

That's reserved for the pitch invasion

I liked the comment but the idea of a pitch invasion after just qualifying (potentially) for the playoffs would be almost as cringey as those unwashed down road. 

3 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

Don't know if it's possible, but wouldn't it be lovely if a draw secures both ours and Fulham's play off spot keeping Leeds in 7th.

how entertaining would it be watching both sides pass it along their back four for 90 mins lol

We could maybe play for the worlds biggest draw in world football because keeping at 0-0 would be a bit dull. We could also make a deal with Fulham to let Westwood score every goal in the 100-100 draw so he becomes the first ever goalkeeper to be top scorer in a season. The deal for them is they get to be the highest scorers ever in the championship. Instead of just playing for 0-0 at least make something interesting out of it. 

5 minutes ago, flo said:

We could maybe play for the worlds biggest draw in world football because keeping at 0-0 would be a bit dull. We could also make a deal with Fulham to let Westwood score every goal in the 100-100 draw so he becomes the first ever goalkeeper to be top scorer in a season. The deal for them is they get to be the highest scorers ever in the championship. Instead of just playing for 0-0 at least make something interesting out of it. 

I used to make similar "deals" with clubs on champ manager. Every now and again I'd take them over and take their keeper out of the net.

Carbone scored 20 goals in one game

22 for the season in the end lol