Fulham Ticket Sales

8 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

that's what I'm hoping also ,just hope leeds are 7th going into that game and our playoff position is sealed .love to see leeds supporters faces when they see that we have rested 11 players .

I'd play Franck Betra in the net with no gloves, miners boots on and a fully charged iPad to keep him occupied. 

Guest Kameron

Today is the big one, lose it whilst Fulham and Leeds win and we go to Ipswich next week having to win, a win for ourselves keeps the pressure on the other two.  No matter how you look at it today is the bigger game yet we sell out for a game in two weeks time. 

17 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Today is the big one, lose it whilst Fulham and Leeds win and we go to Ipswich next week having to win, a win for ourselves keeps the pressure on the other two.  No matter how you look at it today is the bigger game yet we sell out for a game in two weeks time. 

Looks like folk speculating with the 'shoot ourselves in the foot' expectations. No faith, today is the day :-) UTO.

23 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I'm guessing there will be a couple of Championship games on TV on the final day.  If there is still something to play for I'd guess we'd be one.  If so can't see Fulham selling many.

They sold 1.5k the day they went on sale for them.

Edited by ohgoditsjames