Fulham Ticket Sales

This game becomes a potential flash point. If we match Leeds result next week, we're in the play offs. If Fulham need to get a result to stay in the play offs and we field a weakened team. Then I should imagine there'll be some crap from the EFL. But then we'd be mad not to rest players 

Lad got me a ticket so no idea how much ... suppose I will find out when I get here 

Flights booked Shanghai - AbuDhabi - Manchester on 06 sat , ... 750 Quid 

Lads picking me up in Mac ... Expect to hear something regarding petrol money 

Booked in At Mums Hotel - Free but expect to be sent to coop to get Milk N bread 

This bloody family costs me a fortune 

3 hours ago, j0hn0508 said:

Lad got me a ticket so no idea how much ... suppose I will find out when I get here 

Flights booked Shanghai - AbuDhabi - Manchester on 06 sat , ... 750 Quid 

Lads picking me up in Mac ... Expect to hear something regarding petrol money 

Booked in At Mums Hotel - Free but expect to be sent to coop to get Milk N bread 

This bloody family costs me a fortune 

Well done mate !

anyone else beat this for furthest travelled for this game. 

On 19/04/2017 at 21:32, lanzaroteowl said:

I hope it is and I'm flying over for it!

Much prefer to chill and enjoy the day looking forward to the playoffs

Than having heart attacks all afternoon

I'm with you mate. Flying in from Sydney.

Much rather save the nail biting for the following week.

6 hours ago, Blueblood said:

This game becomes a potential flash point. If we match Leeds result next week, we're in the play offs. If Fulham need to get a result to stay in the play offs and we field a weakened team. Then I should imagine there'll be some crap from the EFL. But then we'd be mad not to rest players 

Carlos will do what is best for Sheffield Wednesday, f**k Leeds. If they'd done the job themselves they wouldn't be relying on favours from elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Blueblood said:

B*llocks, it's his squad, he can literally do what he wants.

If he sees fit to make 11 changes to rest the team for the play offs then so be it, we need any advantage we can get, within the laws of the game.

Efl can do one, nothing to do with them.

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Well done mate !

I think I would be pretty close mate. I fly in from Sydney on 5th. Already got tix for Fulham and hope to get to the two play off semi games whilst I am there too. Can't stay for final which in unfortunate (hopefully). Already using up all my available annual leave. Although if we get to final and I suddenly get a mysterious ear infection that stops me from flying, I wonder if I could claim another 2 weeks and take it as sick days. I've got bobbar loads of them accrued.

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Well done mate !

Yeah few years ago I caught the number 52 from Woodhouse but roadworks at Handsworth so diverted over Richmond then Arbourthrone to get back down to Darnall then bus broke down so had to wait for new bus to turn up . By the time I got into town long queue for football special buses ( days before the tram existed ) so walked it to the ground in the rain. Nightmare day as I didn't even have a coat on. 

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Could be very interesting if we get the chance to dump Fulham out of the play offs

All the pundits will cry live on TV, how it was an injustice to football and Fulham should be awarded the promotion anyway