Adam Reach

He had a rough start to his Wednesday career nobody can deny that, but I think he's getting better and better and was absolutely clinical today with his goal 

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

It was me who compared his goals with FF and Wallace.

I don't really disagree with what you say, and in particular to compare with FF is a bit futile as FF's tally from LW are simply amazing. Bit like Knockheart from wide.

The comparison with Wallace is not unreasonable though, and Adam does not compare too badly. I think the goal tally from Adam will increase too. He has an excellent shot on him and is far from shot-shy.

But, right now, it's very hard to make a case for Reach over FF for that LW slot. Two very good players, but FF gives us a phenomenal goal-threat down the left. 

I would happilly see Adam as LB from now until late May.

No matter how much you want him to be, Forestieri is not a flipping left winger.

Anyway...great strike from Reach today. Hopefully gets a few more and rams it down the throats of those who can't see what a good player he is.

23 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Stats might work in that funny American game but they are less than perfect for a proper game

Comparing Reach's goal tally with FF 's is nonsense. Play the role differently while team playing different tactics so can't do a meaningful comparison 

Saying his pass completion rate is less so he is ineffective is equally nonsense. What about the times he helps the full back stop an attack is that ineffective, what about the forward runs he makes down the centre which creates space for our strikers. What about his non stop running which means he covers when our attacks break down, is that ineffective 

You and I should talk about his lack of goals more often!

5 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

No matter how much you want him to be, Forestieri is not a flipping left winger.

Don't go to many games I take it?

FF has probably played 50% of his games at Wednesday as a left winger. The percentage would be bigger from his time at Watfordz. 

Wally 

6 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Stationary on M1 at the moment so can talk.

Great finish when the ball dropped to him.

He played well today but was cream crackered near the end. Carlos works him hard

Agree with this. When you're up against it like today late on Reach is one of the players you want in there running his blood to water. What he lacks in flair he more than makes up for in spirit.  It's a big fee he carries round with him but if we go up he'll have paid that back with his recent performances. 

On 14/04/2017 at 22:40, Bodhidharma said:

Had a good game but I want a player like him to have more of an eye for goal. Looking to shoot or get into a position to shoot.

He is unselfish, hardworking and a team player but I wanna see more of the killer about him for a payer in his position.

Just quoting my own post and saying well done to Adam Reach for proving me wrong.

More please.