Lower Leppings lane for Home Fans

3 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Message to DC. Brilliant idea by the club to give us all 4 sides. Should be for every home game for the rest of this season at least. But...... the price for a game live on sky? You crazy fool. This should have been slashed to £20 in all areas if you wanted a packed stadium for this one

brilliant to move the band there as well

4 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Message to DC. Brilliant idea by the club to give us all 4 sides. Should be for every home game for the rest of this season at least. But...... the price for a game live on sky? You crazy fool. This should have been slashed to £20 in all areas if you wanted a packed stadium for this one

Correct

19 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

brilliant to move the band there as well

Wouldn't be against that. They talk of a flag/banner zone. This would be perfect for it. 

Let the club keep the banners and hand them out matchdays

8 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Maybe you should write back informing that it is mainly kids and families that like the band, so the band should be moved to the grandstand.

Not ideal, but better than being on the kop or north.

Can someone bump the vote from on here a year or so ago. The one that had 700 ish votes and was 70% to get rid? Send em that!

13 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Can someone bump the vote from on here a year or so ago. The one that had 700 ish votes and was 70% to get rid? Send em that!

I don't think 700ish votes on a forum can be considered as representative of 20,000 plus supporters.

Although I said it tongue in cheek, I reckon the best bet is to push the club to relocate the band. Perhaps if Chansiri is so keen, they could be located directly above him, just behind the TV gantry.

11 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

I don't think 700ish votes on a forum can be considered as representative of 20,000 plus supporters.

Although I said it tongue in cheek, I reckon the best bet is to push the club to relocate the band. Perhaps if Chansiri is so keen, they could be located directly above him, just behind the TV gantry.

As opinion polls go that is a very large percentage of the electorate.

3 hours ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Was just going to say.....

2+3 at back on S block

Loads in P + P1 blocks in north.

BUT, pleased you're sorted!

Cheers,

I know exactly what the first woman did, she didn't try to move my seat and told me that the closest she could get us together was in front and behind!    She was lovely but maybe having a busy day or something..

8 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Cheers,

I know exactly what the first woman did, she didn't try to move my seat and told me that the closest she could get us together was in front and behind!    She was lovely but maybe having a busy day or something..

Did she do a turn ? 

2 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

exactly we need packed home crowds till end of season I'm sure that lot up m1 will be doing that ,its worth 130 million going up having a bit extra noise might help.

2 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

I agree about the ticket prices . £20 is more than enough to watch championship football . No ticket should be any more than that 

37 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Why???

Why have the Lepp end full of geordies when we can have it?  

why would any Wednesday fan want that?

its on TV isn't it? Doubt we will sell out, be great if we do though

23 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

Absolutely right

I'll be watching the match in the pub again instead of being ripped off at Hillsborough 

I hate being away from the matches this season but I can't stand getting robbed either so this is how it's got to be unfortunately