Lower Leppings lane for Home Fans

4 hours ago, farlego said:

Stick the band in the lower leppings lane end. Get the kop singing on its own and the band drowning out the geordies. Win win

Id rather stick the band in Greno woods where they cant annoy anyone and no one can hear their drivel 

I once sat in west lower for a game v Man United. Think we lost 3-1, Scholes scored a cracking goal and I remember there were quite a few Man U fans mixed in the west lower as well. Very strange experience.

Just now, mrgund said:

I once sat in west lower for a game v Man United. Think we lost 3-1, Scholes scored a cracking goal and I remember there were quite a few Man U fans mixed in the west lower as well. Very strange experience.

Imagine SAG allowing that ?

24 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

We have sold 52 tickets in the West Lower so far - get em' whilst they're hot.

Shame really, I just phoned up to get an extra ticket for someone who's not been for a while, she last had a season ticket in 1999 and hasn't bought anything since save for a trip to Cardiff.    I ended up not buying as even if I changed seats they couldn't get 2 together, so that's a lost sale for someone who potentially could become a regular customer again - in truth she won't but still.

Edited by salmonbones

Message to DC. Brilliant idea by the club to give us all 4 sides. Should be for every home game for the rest of this season at least. But...... the price for a game live on sky? You crazy fool. This should have been slashed to £20 in all areas if you wanted a packed stadium for this one