Lower Leppings lane for Home Fans

On 27/03/2017 at 12:12, TrickyTrev said:

I remember in 1994 (I think!!) when we beat the pigs 3-1 and the upper tier was full of pig fans and the lower was full of home fans.

If we could do it then, there's no reason why we can't do it for every game.

Andy Pearce

Andy Pearce

Andy Andy Pearce!!!

When he gets the ball

He scores a goal

ANDY

ANDY PEARCE!!!!!

yer its more than  ridiculous £49 for a sky tv game also we should get every seat filled for next 4 home games to get best atmosphere possible but that aint gona happen with them prices . good job im season ticket holder i would never pay £49 unless it was Wembley final

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

really? just looked on swfc site and only 48 tickets sold as of this minute end blocks on south not even on sale this game is selling badly ,last season it would have sold out by now I'm going for 27500 unless we beat the dingles n toytown . we are also struggling to sell qpr tickets I got my 2 ,but only 2k been sold out of 3100appx and its general sale 2moro , recent results have clearly had an effect on sales. last season at this time both games would be sell outs for certain

48 seats

lol

1 hour ago, sweetsheri said:

Agree 100%

League leaders, large away following..should have been sold out weeks ago

It's on sky, crap KO time and the club charge £49 yes £49 a ticket. Ridiculous.

As for QPR away i'm putting it down to being easter monday

It is taking the pi55 big time 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

yer its more than  ridiculous £49 for a sky tv game also we should get every seat filled for next 4 home games to get best atmosphere possible but that aint gona happen with them prices . good job im season ticket holder i would never pay £49 unless it was Wembley final

Note you picked out the most expensive seat. but you can get £5 off if you're a member and it's only £5 for a child in that area. 

1 hour ago, modboy said:

dont see the point of matches being full price if its on TV

I dont think i would pay nearly 50 quid to watch it at S6 if i could watch it for "free" at home

Hence why i bought a ST and DC got his strategy spot-on 

My sky aint free. If you mean Kodi it aint that reliable and a pain in the arse to watch at times with all the stuttering.

Out of interest what price would you set for a one off attendee? 

3 hours ago, vulva said:

The bubble will burst when every game is streamed live on the internet. In 20 years actually going to a match will be a novelty, and cheap as clubs derive revenue from TV subscriptions and advertising instead. We will also have a 'world league' with all the top clubs from around the world competing. 

And China or the USA will win the World Cup. 

Will it be China or USA?  Need to know so I can get a grand on it. Just hope I'm still around to enjoy my winnings in 2038.

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Why cater for the one gamers per season? If they only go to one game then a few extra quid will make no difference. If it was £20 they'd still be moaning 

You were against the club when we made it a tenner for everyone against Reading a few years ago then?

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Why cater for the one gamers per season? If they only go to one game then a few extra quid will make no difference. If it was £20 they'd still be moaning 

I love a full Hillsborough. I would hope at this time of the season, Chansiri would prefer that over a few extra quid.

16 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Love it how some of the 'refuse to go on principle' crew wear their 'not going' as some sort of badge of honour.

I trust we won't get the same whining and pleading for tickets like last year if we make the play offs and final especially seeing as it's on Sky!!

Personally i can afford the price and theirs only myself to pay for, on the other hand their are a lot that cant especially the dads/moms who have children that want to go so ime looking at it from their perspective