Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

I have said it a million times -  CC is a lovely chap but he isn't taking us anywhere sadly.

it just isn't good enough and hasn't been all term.

Bar the odd good performance here and then it's been pretty average all the way through and we are getting close to the point of no return as far as this season is concerned.

I don't fancy our chances against any of the other teams in the top 6 

Bar a miracle or an upturn in consistency we'll be in this division again next season, simple as that.

57 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF, if Mandric was still here we wouldn't be in the position and with the players that we are..

But I take your point..

I meant in an advisory capacity. I think that initially there were hopes that he would remain in some capacity.

Like Villa we are now down to the bare bones of a squad. If these players don't come back soon I can't see us holding on to 6th. Some of the week in week out players must be running on empty in terms of henergy and motivation, it's going to be really difficult to get results with all these injuries and seemingly no light at the end of the treatment table. What is going on?:excl:

10 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Like Villa we are now down to the bare bones of a squad. If these players don't come back soon I can't see us holding on to 6th. Some of the week in week out players must be running on empty in terms of henergy and motivation, it's going to be really difficult to get results with all these injuries and seemingly no light at the end of the treatment table. What is going on?:excl:

Chickens coming home to roost?

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey