Aston Villa vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Norwich 1 - 2 Blackburn 

Joao again? 

Sorry mate, I negged you by accident!

Carlos will have his press conference already written .ref injuries sending off etc etc. But it's 4 points from 5 games that's relegation form. But remember villa injury list is far longer than ours in fact only baker started against us in august and he went off injured .and lansbury in warm up . Apart from Norwich game we have been stale all season. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

It's been a wretched 5 games apart from the Norwich game sandwiched in between. Some awful results. 

This run of results has been on the cards for a while. Apart from Newcastle away & Norwich at home our performances have been poor for some time bar the odd 20 minute spell here & there. It was always going to happen that our results would eventually reflect our performances if we didn't get our act together.

Absolute garbage.

Whoever had the final say regarding us not signing a good centre half wants sacking off.

Stop making excuses, they're getting tiresome.

I can accept defeat, had plenty of them over the years but the transfer and selection policy this season has been nothing short of amateur.

Just now, g-owls said:

Absolute garbage.

Whoever had the final say regarding us not signing a good centre half wants sacking off.

Stop making excuses, they're getting tiresome.

I can accept defeat, had plenty of them over the years but the transfer and selection policy this season has been nothing short of amateur.

spot on,is that 4 points out of last 15 nowhere near good enough