Sorry, Adam Reach....

On 05/03/2017 at 02:28, soldierboyblue said:

Some people just can't let it rest - enjoy the day we won 5-1

Some people also still think it's a game of 11 v 11 plus 2 subs, it's a lot more than that these days. Reach is needed as is all the other fringe players who don't make the team or the bench.

Guest domSWFC

Last two games Reach has been benched:

5-1 

3-0

Ignore the fact he scored in one of those. 

Reach offers much less than Winnall. It's as simple as that. Winnall goes up top, Forestieri on the left. 

In my opinion it makes most sense that you want your most skilful players see as much of the ball as possible.

With BB in central midfield and FF on left wing we look at our best, keep hold of the ball really well, are more creative and umpredictable. This way Bannan sees more of the ball and groves to be more influental as it is very hard to keep both players off the ball and mark them effectivly. 

Add to this that FF is even more of a goal treath cutting inside from the left makes it no brainer for me.

Also it lets us partner Rhodes and Winnal who look really good playing together upfront.

Whilst agree with the consensus with some on here that reach is a better left back than left wing and fessi should start on the left tomorrow. You can pretty much put your money on fessi benched and reach starting just because, as Carlos as demonstrated time and time again he doesn't like fessi starting 3 games in a week.

On 04/03/2017 at 19:28, prowl said:

Decent chance he will start  on Tuesday. Squad rotation.

I know a lot of fans have it in for Reach but I think he's a good player. OK, he's no FF but good in a different way.

What, some of our fans have a downer on one of our players - well thats a shock lol

18 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Did very well against Birmingham in some quite free flowing moves if I remember rightly. 

Think he may surprise you!.

Surprise me? I'll be astounded if he does anything of note for us. IMO he won't be here next season.

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Surprise me? I'll be astounded if he does anything of note for us. IMO he won't be here next season.

I will be surprised if he is not here next season. don't think we have invested the money we have to just give up on him.

There is a much evidence and chance of any of the first team not being here next season as there is of Reach.