Sorry, Adam Reach....

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Decent chance he will start  on Tuesday. Squad rotation.

I know a lot of fans have it in for Reach but I think he's a good player. OK, he's no FF but good in a different way.

Personally I'd start him Tuesday and have Mcmanaman on other flank. I think he has loads to offer the team and his adaptability makes him a great asset.

Win 5-1, £10m striker amongst the goals and looking like he's fitting in with every game that passes, solid defensively,  excellent in midfield, and Forestieri of last season.

But let's start a thread slagging off a good young player who missed out today, who will probably be back in the squad on Tuesday...

38 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Personally I'd start him Tuesday and have Mcmanaman on other flank. I think he has loads to offer the team and his adaptability makes him a great asset.

Me too. I think the Brentford and L**ds games have shown us the importance of having fresh, rested players in the team.

He's a big reason why we've been ponderous this season in our approach. We beat a team 5-1 who last season were in the premier league playing the type of football we played regularly last season with Reach on the bench, it's not a coincidence for me.

I don't think he'll be here next season as he's not cut out to play in a side who like to pass the ball.  A solid boring side like Preston is more his barrow as he showed last season. 

after yesterday by rights Reach should have to earn the shirt , but Carlos will choose either way ,my thoughts would be  to leave as is and go for it with a settled side , i don't like rotation and never have , but that's just me

23 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

He's a big reason why we've been ponderous this season in our approach. We beat a team 5-1 who last season were in the premier league playing the type of football we played regularly last season with Reach on the bench, it's not a coincidence for me.

I don't think he'll be here next season as he's not cut out to play in a side who like to pass the ball.  A solid boring side like Preston is more his barrow as he showed last season. 

Did very well against Birmingham in some quite free flowing moves if I remember rightly. 

Think he may surprise you!.

23 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think you're being a bit hasty in writing Reach off. I agree that he's had spells where he's given the ball away cheaply and looked nervous, but in fairness to the lad he's also shown enough quality to keep the faith in him. For one he looks a very good athlete and also his attitude seems right.  Like a lot of younger, new players it's all about building confidence.

If as a team we maintain this confidence he might find it easier coming back into a more positive side. The fans need to be behind him; you never know he could turn into a gem.

I'd rather focus on the great performance, as I'm sure the vast, vast majority of fans would. 

Oddly some people decide to take a massive positive (like yesterday) and use it as an excuse to have a pop at one of our players.