"Official 150th Mural"

From the players I've seen I'd say Hirst, Waddle, Sheridan and Nillson all within a shout of being included.

Going back before then to players who I hear about as they're fondly remembered by older generations of owls fans then I'd say Ron Springett, Fantham, Doolley and Don Megson could all feature.

1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

I like Lee Bullen but there are many more players more deserving IMHO.

I get your point, but this is to mark special moments in our history, not just the 10 or so best players. That Bullen photo is an iconic shot in our history.

17 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I like Lee Bullen but there are many more players more deserving IMHO.

The Bullen picture would be more about the promotion then Lee himself likewise Pearson lifting  the cup

1. Lee Bullen in the changing rooms at Cardiff, sat on the floor.

2. Terry Curran on the jukebox/karaoke singing I never felt more like singing the blues, Carlton Palmer picking next song

3. Ronnie Starling and Nigel Pearson comparing trophies (FA Cup and Rumbelows Cup).

4. David Hirst drinking champagne, with James Bond type tuxedo on his clothes peg.

5. Roland Nilsson putting up name tags with his name on above every changing room peg, apart from David Hirst.

6. Eric Taylor, Harry Catterick, Jack Charlton, Ron Atkinson and Carlos Carvalhal stood around the tactics board. 

7. Alan Smith working on player on massage table, maybe Chris Waddle.

8. Local lads Derek Dooley, David Ford, Mel Sterland, together.

9. Goalkeepers union -  peter springett, martin hodge, kevin pressman, kieren westwood.

10.irish lads john sheridan, chris brunt, glenn whelan, nigel worthington in irish corner

6 minutes ago, Juan Cobian said:

1. Lee Bullen in the changing rooms at Cardiff, sat on the floor.

2. Terry Curran on the jukebox/karaoke singing I never felt more like singing the blues, Carlton Palmer picking next song

3. Ronnie Starling and Nigel Pearson comparing trophies (FA Cup and Rumbelows Cup).

4. David Hirst drinking champagne, with James Bond type tuxedo on his clothes peg.

5. Roland Nilsson putting up name tags with his name on above every changing room peg, apart from David Hirst.

6. Eric Taylor, Harry Catterick, Jack Charlton, Ron Atkinson and Carlos Carvalhal stood around the tactics board. 

7. Alan Smith working on player on massage table, maybe Chris Waddle.

8. Local lads Derek Dooley, David Ford, Mel Sterland, together.

9. Goalkeepers union -  peter springett, martin hodge, kevin pressman, kieren westwood.

10.irish lads john sheridan, chris brunt, glenn whelan, nigel worthington in irish corner

Like the cut of your jib. I'd like to see Di Canio included, controversial I'm sure but one player who you could make a case for the most skilful entertaining player we have ever had.

Gerry Young springs to mind as well, Howard Wilkinson, Andy Mac, Mick Lyons in fact if I had my way every player who has pulled on the shirt should be included lol