Aston Villa on the brink of Jordan Rhodes signing

Guest Copthorneowl

Know a lot would simply love JR but not that fussed as don't think there's much to call between him and a fit Hooper personally.

Be much happier to get Hourihane in, get all our strikers fit, get 3 points at Brighton, get Abdi playing like god.

Really dont want want much at all?

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Know a lot would simply love JR but not that fussed as don't think there's much to call between him and a fit Hooper personally.

Be much happier to get Hourihane in, get all our strikers fit, get 3 points at Brighton, get Abdi playing like god.

Really dont want want much at all?

Getting Abdi playing would be a start!

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Exactly. Villa can fit him into their wage structure, we can't. Well we can, but we're not allowed to.

Course we can, sell Hutch and Fessi..simple, throw in some of our wasted signings, we would be well in....An excuse but for the wrong reasons, he ain't worth that much dosh, though it won't stop the panic mob, villa et al

Hopefully him signing for someone else will finally be the end of all this drama. I still believe it's chance creativity we are missing rather than somebody to finish them off. We haven't created that many good chances this season and our goals have generally been hard work and dogged to come by in general.

Whilst I hope the lad stays injury free and enjoys the rest of his career. ..

There is a small part of me that will feel relief when he retires. 

Mind,  knowing us , that won't end the barrage of threads.

No doubt the day he hangs up his boots there will be four or five 70 page threads on here saying we should pay whatever it takes to bring him in as as striking coach.

Arrrgggggggh! It won't end.

IT'LL NEVER END!!