The Owls vs Huddersfield. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest BULGARIA

i think Huddersfield at odds of 3-1 today is a bet to take. I think they will win by 2 clear goals. I can understand the excitement of our new signings but we still dont create enough.

Obviously hope i am wrong.

7 minutes ago, BULGARIA said:

i think Huddersfield at odds of 3-1 today is a bet to take. I think they will win by 2 clear goals. I can understand the excitement of our new signings but we still dont create enough.

Obviously hope i am wrong.

Do you leave 5 minutes early as well?

Thanks for the great intro to the day Pauli.  Loved the Stevie Wonder and Carlos at Warp speed on the screen.  I'm not going to try to pick a team from the extra wealth of talent we now have, but let's hope they all perform to their full potential today, whoever plays, as they have not been doing in my opinion over the last month (or all season in fact).  But we are still sixth so when they do hit their stride we will sweep away the opposition, as we will today with Udders.  WAWAW and UTO!

Great OMDT Pauli. 

Tough game but hoping we find our Mojo with FF left,  Macca right,  SF and Winnets pass up front. 

I looked at Winnall 39 goal compilation last night.  Scores all sorts of goals and looks mobile. 

Let's hope he doesn't catch the SWFC striker curse of being able to miss an open net from 3 yards... 

3 points and a 5 point gap over Derby please! 

UTO 

8 hours ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Also I've suddenly developed a hatred for their manager Wagner for no other reason other than I think he's a smug weird príck

I work with 3 Hudds fans and they are calling this season the 'Wagner revolution'. Can't even begin to tell you how much I want us to destroy them today. 

7 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Today's a massive game personally. Few months back I lost my wife to cancer, be my first game travelling up the M1 to watch the massive since. Going to be weird on my tod but hope the games good and they stuff em and three points to catch L**ds. 

Safe journey everyone who have to travel 

WAWAW UTO 

Bless you. You won't be on your todd you'll be surrounded by the Wednesday family!