The Owls vs Huddersfield. Official Matchday Thread.

it would be great to start an all out attacking performance and get an early goal for a change.

a bit like what Brighton did to us at the amex in the playoffs, scared the life out of me.

I think with the feel good factor this week we will go for it and win 2-0, great opportunity to open up a gap.

Quality omdt as is the norm. Impossible not to read CC's pearls of wisdom with a mental comedy euro accent these days. Henergy is the new probabobly.

Then there's the actual match. Will it be a possession borefest & freezing, or will it be lively & warm blooded. I fear the worst, after clinging on against Wolves, although Terriers should be easier to master. Canus lupus Rodney, canus lupus.

Time to pounce on Reading & Hudders. 3-0 to us.

Great Post Pauli. Thanks.

Not there today :sad:

Stay warm everybody!

Concerned that 5-0 won't be enough to end their unbeaten run.

Lucky omen in that I saw a reyt good looking posh lass earlier wearing a tasty skirt like the one TayTay has on in Pauli's picture where she is going "boom" and doing a lady grind. Lucky sign definitely.

Come on Wednesday.

Guest domSWFC
6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd be hoping for McManaman to start but I think CC prefers him as an impact player. 

I don't expect Winnall to start. So I'd expect Forestieri to be up top, McMannaman and Reach on the wings. 

I'd like to see Winnall start though. 

Winnal is on form and Hooper has been out for 7 weeks

We should start with Winnal and Fletcher up front, Forestieri and McManaman out wide, Bannan and Hutch centre and back four of Hunt, Lees, Loovens and Pudil

Bench should be Wildsmith, Palmer, Hooper, Nuhiu, Jones, Wallace, Sasso

Great thread as usual Pauli lol

2-0 today- two early goals for a change but not building on the lead and an uncomfortable second half - but a WIN!

I agree Reach will have a good game today - assist methinks. Winnall to score.

WAWAW