The Owls vs Huddersfield. Official Matchday Thread.

Morning chaps.

Actually ,night chaos, just off to bed.

Excellent work Pauli. 

Strangely transfixed by the warp speeding Carlos head out the front viewer of the Enterprise.  

In fact, I realise now, that I have been staring at it for about 7 minutes . 

To the Wednesday,  Yorkshire Derby , four four two, get it in the mixer,  win your first tackle, stick your finger up the striker 'arris when you defend the first corner, let him know you're there. Bill Shankly ,Dennis Law, long time ago, Iffy Onoura , Ewan Roberts. John Helm , Goals on Sunday.

Lee Clark locked in a broom cupboard. Who knows?

Fernando equalises after they score early.  A sloppy start by us.

But then gets a second into the Kop end.

Getting tight now. Can we cling on?

Super Sam  off the bench - bullet header just before full time,  thank you very much. Jobs a good un.

The Winnall takes it all.

3-1 Wednesday 

39 minutes ago, pauli said:

When he’s not racing around the universe in his big shiny spaceship, Patrick Stewart likes nothing more than to watch his beloved Huddersfield Town, eat a pie and down 16 pints of beer.

We got William 'Ten Pints' Hague, he'll drink that soft shandy drinking Hudds **** under the table

hague_3154570k.jpg

Edited by Zed

A very good morning to you all. Hugely important game today, for three reasons - 1) Huddersfield's position relative to us means a win tomorrow would keep the promotion race nice and open, 2) given we've got Brighton next week three points are very important here and 3) recent performances have been iffy but with the new signings there's a buzz around the club and now is the chance to put the past few weeks behind us with a crucial win and hopefully a goal for Winnall.

Hope to see our full compliment of January signings in the starting xi - McManaman is exactly what we've been crying out for, Winnall is on a roll and Fox needs to be given a chance at left back seeing as no one else has really impressed there.

Going to be tough, they're a good, energetic side and will be well up for it, but we've got a good record against them and after the week we've had there's going to be good vibes around, regardless of whether Hourihane is brought in or not.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Wednesday 2-0 Huddersfield 

(Winnall 30, 55

14 minutes ago, pauli said:

Are St Pauli still in the running for Atdhe's signature? I've heard nothing the last few days.

Would be funny if he moved here only to still get a bollocking in a Sheffield accent.

Ahh. Germany. 

Glad you reminded me. If you bump into the boy Schenker see if him and the chaps might rework the chorus of  their 80's classic to "Here I am, rockin' like a Hourihane" 

Might just be enough to swing the deal our way and away from bent nose  Brucie .

Today's a massive game personally. Few months back I lost my wife to cancer, be my first game travelling up the M1 to watch the massive since. Going to be weird on my tod but hope the games good and they stuff em and three points to catch L**ds. 

Safe journey everyone who have to travel 

WAWAW UTO 

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Today's a massive game personally. Few months back I lost my wife to cancer, be my first game travelling up the M1 to watch the massive since. Going to be weird on my tod but hope the games good and they stuff em and three points to catch L**ds. 

WAWAW UTO 

Good luck mate, I hope it all goes well for you (and your memories)..

Take care and get home safe yourself...

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

WAWAW UTO 

Hope you enjoy it m8. Wednesday is an extended family :)

Edited by Zed