Celebrity Mastermind tonight 7pm ... ***Official Matchday Thread***

2 hours ago, darklord said:

I think some of those are just made up names in scrabble.  

Only heard of brownlee. 

Who's Paul carrack?

He's got a paint shop up Crookes. 

To be fair, he's done well to get on Celebrity Mastermind on the back of that. 

12 hours ago, vulva said:

He's got a paint shop up Crookes. 

To be fair, he's done well to get on Celebrity Mastermind on the back of that. 

behave yourself lol

The paint shop is his brothers and appears on the excellent BBC documentary about Paul entitled "The Man With the Golden Voice"

Paul in his time has been a member of Ace , Roxy Music , Squeeze , Mike and the Mechanics , wrote for The Eagles , as well as having a lengthy solo career of his own.

A talented songwriter , with a voice to die for as well as being a lifelong Owl and thoroughly good bloke.

If you`re not familiar with him try and watch the aforementioned documentary , its an excellent watch and you will be surprised at his rich back catalogue.

32 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

behave yourself lol

The paint shop is his brothers and appears on the excellent BBC documentary about Paul entitled "The Man With the Golden Voice"

Paul in his time has been a member of Ace , Roxy Music , Squeeze , Mike and the Mechanics , wrote for The Eagles , as well as having a lengthy solo career of his own.

A talented songwriter , with a voice to die for as well as being a lifelong Owl and thoroughly good bloke.

If you`re not familiar with him try and watch the aforementioned documentary , its an excellent watch and you will be surprised at his rich back catalogue.

Seriously?

I thought he'd made his name on the back of eggshell and masking tape. 

Btw - you do realise that the moon isn't made of cheese?

Paul lives in the same area as we do 

see him from time to time and chat about the Owls, my wife is from Crookes and knows his brother (decorating shop man) 

there are around 12 of us ex Sheffield chaps in Rickmansworth/ Chorleywood to my knowledge (1 is a blunt)