The Owls vs Rotherham. Official Matchday Thread.

Looked on here and couldn't see Pauli's thread, had a panic, thought I'd got mi days wrong then scrolled down and realised it still hadn't been pinned, bluddy mod's, ya just can't get a gud un these days. lol

I'm hoping (but maybe not expecting) a good win from us tomorrow, please, please let us turn up wanting this one !

Tuesday showed we can win without FF, let's show it was no fluke...

C'MON WEDNESDAY !

Thanks for another great start to the day Pauli, and again with great music that is new to me as a bonus.

Amazing statistics about our history of terrible home from against them, that MUST BE PUT RIGHT.  And yet everyone on here knows how foolish it is to think the victory is in the bag ahead of any game.

I can't get to the game today due to family commitments, and so it probably will turn out to be a memorable occasion where we thrash them and score a bucket load of goals. I hope those who are going have a fantastic day and the Wizards provide early Christmas presents for you all (not only the car that one person will win in the Chansiri giveaway!).

As ever, Pauli............just you keep them coming, son!

'Head to head' a neat touch.

So, do we trounce them by 4 goals or will it be or a scrappy 1-0?  Don't care too much as long as the 1 is to us.  I'll opt for 4-0, as the law of averages suggests that sooner or later we will enjoy a good day in front of the net.  Reach, Loovens, Fletcher and Abdi all in the first 20 mins, then sit back and enjoy the mince pies and the new car for Christmas.

Come on you pale blue and white pinstripe wizzards!!

Fizzy Brown? That's not his name, surely?

Anyway. Morning all. Coming up to watch this one. First game I've been too since the Benfica friendly. Therefore I know nothing about football so anything I say past this sentence doesn't matter to some.

I'm feeling confident about today - more confident compared to when they had Colin in charge, so long as we actually manage to start playing from kick off. Rather than hands on todgers til the other team scores...

Don't care who starts and who doesn't, because they all have the quality to outplay bottom of the table. There'll always be moaners about team selection but don't see the point.

Whoever plays for Wednesday - that's who I'll support.

3-1 win. Wallace, Fletcher and Lees for us. Paul Warne to sub himself on and score for them, before going over to fornicate with the corner flag.

UTO