The Owls vs Rotherham. Official Matchday Thread.

Bestest ever thread Pauli, I can tell that even with a banging head and not having read it.

Here's hoping we smash the unwsahed, smelly, types from Roth errrrrrrrrrrrr! ham and tear 'em a new 'un.

A simple 3-0 victory this week. Bannan to play with a broken foot, with which he'll smash in a hat-trick from 30,40, and 50 yards without even saying "Ouch, my foot hurts".

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Guest Copthorneowl

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

We need to spang these crumblebonks. We need to spang them right in the bucket. Send them back to their cabbage tower with no eggs, 12 chickens and a fartridge in a fear tree.

RIGHT IN THE BUCKET, LADS.

Probably a great post ,,,,,anybody translate it for me.

Only thing that can stop us today is the goddamn awful referee

He'll be keen to show that sending Forestieri off at Hull will not sway him into giving us decisions, I expect he will be all for mini pigs

Hutch to be booked in the 33rd minute

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Hope we get a boring, scruffy, lucky 1-0 win....in fact will settle for being the most boring, scruffy and lucky side for the next 25 games and then win the Prem next season with scintillating sexy football. Pep, Antonio, Jose bowing at Carlos's feet in awe.....

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Only thing that can stop us today is the goddamn awful referee

He'll be keen to show that sending Forestieri off at Hull will not sway him into giving us decisions, I expect he will be all for mini pigs

Hutch to be booked in the 33rd minute

Think the ref 'thing' can go either way he could feel he's got to be on the ball and show he's not anti us or as you say he might want to show he's not going to be intimidated by the history of the Hulll game and jump on every niggling foul, which in today's local derby there may be plenty.

I'm pretty sure Carlos will have the 'ref' situation well covered and be warning the players we need 11 for 90 mins.

Confident we'll win this one.

Hope we up the first half tempo and go at em and hit em hard from the start. With the skill we have, by the second half we will be walking the ball over the goal line. 

But I'll settle for the 3 points from 1-0. 

These are the games will should be winning. 

C'mon Wednesday. 

A very good afternoon to you all, I'm back for a home game after the heartbreak of missing our midweek conquest of the Dingles. Hopefully I return in time to see us complete our sweep of the best of the rest in South Yorkshire (Sheffield who?).

In all seriousness, this may be the sort of game we screw up. But balls to that cliché and allow me to trot out another one - it's time for it all to click and for a team to get a tonking. I say this for a couple of reasons - 1) Rotherham are pish, and 2) it was only at this point last season that we beat someone by more than two. Time for it all to click just in time to face them Geordie buggers.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Wednesday 5-0 Toytown 

(Wallace 13, Fletcher 20, 82, Reach 43, Lee 47)

Edited by Groundhopping Owl