The Owls vs Rotherham. Official Matchday Thread.

27 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

First goal in this game is so important.

Get it early and it could be a comfortable afternoon. Stays 0-0 and the frustration will build and Rotherham will begin to fancy an upset.

From the start, we need to play with pace and urgency and crowd will be at it as well!!!

Carlos doesn't understand these tactics

We'll sit back while the opposites grow in confidence 

It's all soooooo avoidable if we just played to our strengths and battered teams from the first minute.

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, horny owl said:

Didn't realise Buxton was still at Toytown 

Just checked and you are right... Put him on the right, let him destroy Mattock. Never liked him.

Guest Copthorneowl

Hopefully we will start quick with high tempo - the opposite of last year and get an early goal.

Then the 5 Chickens will come home to roost.

Morning chums....especially 33 and the rest of the MGG

Ollie's nearing the end and has begun to fall over as his back legs go AWOL. Other times he seems fine although doggy Alzheimer's is evident as he sometimes doesn't know who I am. I still spend time telling him about the MASSIVE and how we are going to stuff the scrubbers from Rovrum. We are all so hoping he makes Christmas so that its won't ruin it for the family who will all be home.

I reckon 3-0 with Hirst on the scoresheet after coming on as a sub when we're 2-0 up with 15 to go. Ollie doesn't have an opinion .......or at least he hasn't shared it with me.

We really need a STRESS FREE win today.......score early and score often.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.....................FFS

4 minutes ago, MK6Owl said:

Best of luck with Ollie fella. Try not to let it spoil family Christmas together if he does need to go for his big kip sooner than you'd like - when it's time, he'll let you know. Well done for giving him a lovely place to live and be loved all these years, you can't ever give a pet a better pressie than that. Having all family around will be a lovely way to celebrate your achievement in making him a happy lad. Have some laughs and share some happy memories and know that you did well and he liked being there. :) Merry Xmas to all of you and a big hug for t'old lad Ollie!