Caolan Lavery and Billy Sharp

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

I seem to remember there was a 100 page thread on here about Billy Sharp when some thought he might join us. We didn't think he was that bad at the time. Lavery was also well thought of when he stuck a couple past Leeds after coming on as a sub. That was the great Leeds players tackling each other game as I remember.

If they do get promoted and we don't at least we will have the pleasure of stuffing them twice next year.

There's also the distinct possibility they might bottle it again which would be great fun.

We were desperate to sign Adrian Heath at one time, doesn't mean we want him now. 

36 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, they showed much more psychological resilience when they were five points ahead with two games in hand...and for each of the four subsequent seasons they've also managed to bottle it in the pub league since!

lol

We've got Dave Jones to thank for that.

18 minutes ago, prowl said:

I seem to remember there was a 100 page thread on here about Billy Sharp when some thought he might join us. We didn't think he was that bad at the time. Lavery was also well thought of when he stuck a couple past Leeds after coming on as a sub. That was the great Leeds players tackling each other game as I remember.

If they do get promoted and we don't at least we will have the pleasure of stuffing them twice next year.

There's also the distinct possibility they might bottle it again which would be great fun.

Lost his legs when he was with Leeds,  He  practically walks through games now but now gets revered for performances he would have been derived for at the lane in either of his last times there.    It's untrue!

Guest The Claw
13 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Billy Sharp's a thick thrower. 

Who just likes nothing better than get people angry. 

Lavery always be an Owl also.

billy sharp adheres himself to poo