Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

I booked my tickets online on Sunday. Obviously too late for the ticket office to send out. Spoke to the ticket office and they said uncollected tickets would be put on a coach and there will be an away ticket collection point outside the away end. Anybody know what I should be looking for when I get there?

23 minutes ago, tomm said:

I booked my tickets online on Sunday. Obviously too late for the ticket office to send out. Spoke to the ticket office and they said uncollected tickets would be put on a coach and there will be an away ticket collection point outside the away end. Anybody know what I should be looking for when I get there?

22 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Something like that

Image result for ewood park ticket collection

:columbo:

2 hours ago, tomm said:

I did this for Brum. Just a random bloke in a high viz stood behind a big barred gate, dishing envelopes out. Gave name & address, sorted. Do the tickets have to pay for their seat on the coach, I wonder.

As Clarkson would say; how hard can it be?!

lol

2 hours ago, tomm said:

Same, think you just go to the away ticket office at the ground

C751380825833D2811C71BE67FC6DF10.jpg Good (Very early) Morning here in Las Vegas. I didn't get chance to eat yesterday evening so here I am at the Harley café giving some of the machines the once over while waiting for my full Australian breakfast; Steak, eggs, mushrooms and fries. I have had my TV set up for todays pre lunch match with Blackburn. Really enjoyed another Bristol like performance on Saturday with Late Lee Show.

Sooner or later we will break our zero on wins on the Road so tonight would be as good a time as any to make a start. Well the cutlery and coffee pot has arrived so must wind up now. Another great MDT from Pauli Huge X for him good luck to all of you who are on the Road. WAWAW love you all Tay Tay x x x x x x

tumblr_ne4b0oasQw1r5lqijo2_500.gif and Norma Jean767b1579abf80a71064e056649faa065.jpg she was Lucky for us last season x

2 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

lovely OMDT.

lovely Wednesday.

lovely away win.

Sorted.

Evening all, hope you're keeping well.

Also, on an unrelated note, I've found someone who looks like they may have been taking lessons from Ozzie.

post-32765-Panda-Dance-Party-gif-Imgur-b

So thats what Tango looks like with his shirt on eh .