Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Don`t usually say this but I reckon a winner tonight by a single goal.

Please!!!

Ahem...I am the new Ceefax!!

5 minutes ago, dangeroustom said:

Is it just me or would you all be happier with the playoffs again over automatic promotion..... I would. 

Really ?   I just don't understand that.  If a win was guaranteed at Wembley, then yes, but, as it can't, give me automatic, preferably with 4 games to spare.

5 minutes ago, dangeroustom said:

Is it just me or would you all be happier with the playoffs again over automatic promotion..... I would. 

Auto's are the target, play off's are the back up...

nothing else is acceptable or considered..

either way, win, lose or draw, we will still be WEDNESDAY !

UTO, FTB, WAWAW, SWEB rules OK

lol

Great three points and were in good point form 12/15 but Jesus that was boring to sit through. I miss the high tempo pressing attacking Wednesday of last year  not the turn and play back to the keeper Wednesday if this year. If that's a case to reserve energy for a tough few games fair enough but tonight was the least entertained as can be on a long time. 3 points is 3 points though 

WAWAW

15 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Great three points and were in good point form 12/15 but Jesus that was boring to sit through. I miss the high tempo pressing attacking Wednesday of last year  not the turn and play back to the keeper Wednesday if this year. If that's a case to reserve energy for a tough few games fair enough but tonight was the least entertained as can be on a long time. 3 points is 3 points though 

WAWAW

Stuart Gray got us playing entertaining footy in his first season in charge, he then went defensive, budget was probably his excuse, be interesting to see what Carlos' will be if it dun't work for him this season...

That said, a wins a win and that will do me....

My goodness we have our fair share of Moaning Minnie's. Here in Portugal I could only follow the game using Flash Scores and Owlstalk. Then I read the initial match reports including the 'Lancashire Evening Telegraph'. The consensus was that Wednesday were worthy winners. So despite all the negativity and the ability by some to be a far better coach than CC we are now up to 7th and only outside the play off places on goal difference. The form table over the past 5 matches has Wednesday at the top and if Norwich win we drop to 2nd. Now I may be naive but for me 1st or 2nd in the form table, 7th in the actual table and winning 4 out of 5 matches is not half bad. 

31 minutes ago, Portugal Owl said:

My goodness we have our fair share of Moaning Minnie's. Here in Portugal I could only follow the game using Flash Scores and Owlstalk. Then I read the initial match reports including the 'Lancashire Evening Telegraph'. The consensus was that Wednesday were worthy winners. So despite all the negativity and the ability by some to be a far better coach than CC we are now up to 7th and only outside the play off places on goal difference. The form table over the past 5 matches has Wednesday at the top and if Norwich win we drop to 2nd. Now I may be naive but for me 1st or 2nd in the form table, 7th in the actual table and winning 4 out of 5 matches is not half bad. 

Believe me friend. If you had just sat through that you might have felt a bit negative by the end. Better on Ceefax as Lineker once said.

Still im starting to forget the actual match and am enjoying the three points. 

Guest minsk owl

had to miss this game unfortunately, ...........  the old table looks a bit more respectable though.

adds a bit more confidence to the lads, ...... just in time to tonk Brighton on Satdi

Animation2.gif

2 hours ago, minsk owl said:

had to miss this game unfortunately, ...........  the old table looks a bit more respectable though.

adds a bit more confidence to the lads, ...... just in time to tonk Brighton on Satdi

Animation2.gif

ay up mate. How's it going?

1-0 away wins, I'll take that any day.

Lovely.

mfw Wednesday win away

Bilbo+&+Suspenders+gif.gif

#smugmode