Kop, row U seats 142 &141

Here it all the time. North stand at the Bristol game, booing at half time, we're on our way at full time. 

Paying the cost of a ticket doesn't give you the right to act like a tail. Otherwise rich people would be just going around doing whatever they want........

3 minutes ago, slow83 said:

Entitled to their opinion though surely? U might not agree with them but they've paid for their seats just like u. 

Always find it odd that people feel the need to get involved with, or take offence from, other people's conversations at a match.

Not their right to their view that's being questioned though; it's the view itself that's being questioned.

And people getting concerning themselves with what's said at games is no more 'odd' than people concerning themselves with what gets said on here.

Unless every one of our players scores a hatrick.. Including the keeper and we win 33-0 or 42-0 with subs...then there will be fans moaning for one reason or another.." he's useless.. scored 3.. should have had 5"..."Westwood should have caught that penalty. Not pushed it away for a corner" etc

My favourite comment of the day came in the South Stand toilets after the game...

A young lad walked in with his dad and loudly proclaimed: 'We love coming from behind, don't we!?' to which an old bloke stood at a nearby urinal remarked: 'Don't shout that while I've got my back to you!' 

Cue a bemused look on the boy's face as the group of blokes within earshot all burst out laughing.

1 hour ago, jimbo10179 said:

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

They also wanted us to lose today and Tuesday because Carlos is 'clueless' and they wanted him sacked. They were laying into Lee before a ball was kicked saying he was s#@t and offered us nothing. Every fan is entitled to their opinion, but personally don't see why you'd bother turning up just to give the team abuse.

Kieran Lee is actually the surprise package for me I actually thought abdi was a replacement for Kieron this season but I'll be the first one to hold my hands up and apologise because proven me wrong and overcome all my expectationsas has  bannan was our most important player last  season I think lee is going to be this season.....

Edited by TheEnd1976

7 hours ago, Oliver Cromwell said:

Bloke behind me singles a player out and slates them week after week, currently it's Hooper. Can't see anything he does well and goes on and on. Drives me bonkers.

You don't sit in the South by any chance do you? I think I know who you mean. Has a really annoying voice too.

Keeps going on about keeper time wasting too, counting every time the keeper takes too long and shouts at the top of his voice. Annoying as hell.

Edited by Babushka1867

One bloke near me ran to the top, boyonetted a couple of people and forced the rest to leave the area. Last I heard of them as they were heading down to meet up with their mates somewhere else they were saying "die Englese is op de kop" or summat.

Bloody Kop.

12 hours ago, jimbo10179 said:

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

Rather that than the guy sat couple rows behind me on the north who spent second half puking onto the aisle.

11 hours ago, papalazarowl said:

Unless every one of our players scores a hatrick.. Including the keeper and we win 33-0 or 42-0 with subs...then there will be fans moaning for one reason or another.." he's useless.. scored 3.. should have had 5"..."Westwood should have caught that penalty. Not pushed it away for a corner" etc

Getting giddy now arn't yer