Kop, row U seats 142 &141

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

4 minutes ago, jimbo10179 said:

2 blokes who I think will feel very foolish tonight. Negative comments through out the game today, one of them singling out Kieran Lee inparticular. Phases such as 'he is f'ing w&&k' 'sub him' 'worse player in the squad' 

calling CC 'f'ing clueless' and 'look at him all he does is scratch his head' 

one of them didn't celebrate our goals, just crossed his arms but clapped their goal as if it was a wonder goal (I thought it was a fluke to be honest)

Anyway please do yourselves a favour and spend your money watching the Blades or something eh?

Should has said something to them instead of telling us on here.

People do just like the sound of their own voices. 

After a fantastic counter attack Forest won the ball back off us and the first thing this horrific woman behind me shouted was 'get back'

As if that's not the first thought in professional footballers minds..

One day I will snap & just scream at the people around me to shut the roger up. I was close today.

These so called fans boil my p1ss! They roll up 10mins late are always in and out of their seat and leave well before 90mims doing nothing but Slag players off in between 

Please enlighten me on what purpose you serve in life ? 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

1 minute ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

These so called fans boil my wee wee! They roll up 10mins late are always in and out of their seat and leave well before 90mims doing nothing bit Slaggyford players off in between 

Please enlighten me on what purpose you serve in life ? 

I bet they were fat and bald, in their 50s and played football manager.