Birmingham City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

18 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Oh yeah, and I still rate Birmingham so shows how confident I am that we're about to kick off

Hopefully ready for you're lucky dump before KO today owlsman, I can't handle no more heart attack style second halfs we need to be at them from the 1st minute

Thanks to all for the info about where to watch the match but I've just found out that the hotel I'm in has sky in the bar (but not in the actual hotel, the bar is a separate part of the building ) so I'll be able to watch it there and get pissed at the same time while wife is getting ready,  happy days WAWAW UTO FTP

My 1st trip to Birmingham was in Feb 1968 in the 4th round of the FA Cup.  We had beaten Leeds away in the 3rd round replay 3-1 : Johnny Ritchie & Brian Woodhall 2.

Great away following but unfortunately the team didn't turn up (bit like Wembley last May!),we were confident before the game but we lost 2-0.

1 hour ago, hodgybysea said:

Hi Mal,I was trying not to frighten gablerachet with how passionate he is,mental more like it,but now the cats out have a look at the piccies going back a bit ,that's him leading the charge in his bovver boots,good luck.Probably best to tell him you're a pig wanting to watch the Owls get beat.

Hiya pal. 

Sorry I didn't see your post, must have been writing at the same time

Yeah I know what he was/is like.

Used to work with him for a while a few years ago. 

Was just with him in August. 

As we shook hands when we left...

He said, I hope you don't go up. 

I said, I hope you go down.

All good fun. 

He will be in a happy mood anyway they are winning again.