Birmingham City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

A very good day to you all, Pauli with a simple but oh so brilliant OMDT which had me chortling away and attracting the usual quizzical looks from my fellow passengers. 

Just arriving in Birmingham after a 6 hour slog from Newcastle on national express, the lads had better make it worth my while. But of course - win, lose or draw it's always worth it with Wednesday.

Hope to see Reach retain his place in the xi with Pudil being a doubt, Forestieri will also hopefully come in to provide that goal threat. The main threat in this game is probably the elevated performances of former sh*t Wednesday players Morrison and Maghoma, now with the former pig Adams to factor in. Robert's got a well organised side and it's gonna be a toughie - but we can do it lads!

COME ON WEDNESDAY

14 hours ago, pauli said:

Matchday Song: “Hard Headed Woman” by US Warren

Time to reinforce our dominance over the twang-talkers, methinks!

Lovely song but I'm getting nostalgic for WIZZARD.

Any chance of See My Baby Jive?

Or maybe The Move's "Night Of Fear?" (perhaps you should save that for the Friday before the play-offs, JIC!:biggrin:

Message for gableracket,I'm a regular in Nerja,you will get the game probably in the La Bosque,Castilla de Perez near Torrecilla beach.Now the dark side it's a Blades bar,the boss is a big porker fan and it's full of piccies of the little team across town.Quite a few Owls go in there when he lets them.

You will find the phone number on any of the advertising leaflets around Nerja if you want to check first.

2 hours ago, gableratchet said:

Afternoon all,

sat beside the pool here in Nerja, Spain and all the local bars are showing the Everton match!!!! Does anyone know of a decent link so I can watch the game on my tablet, your help would be much appreciated WAWAW.

Right gableratchet 

You will like the first bit. 

You may not like the second bit. 

1st - Find the bar El Bosque, it's on the way down to Toracilla beach.

He will put it on for you, if it's not on already. 

2nd - He is a passionate ( very very passionate) unitedite, which you will see through all the United memorabilia he has in the place, but  he is a great bloke who will have a lot of banter ( a lot through gritted teethe though).

His name is Brian.

Tell him Mark says hello, the one he keeps taking to the dodgy places in Tutti Fruiti  (TBags 1st time) till silly o'clock. 

Hi Mal,I was trying not to frighten gablerachet with how passionate he is,mental more like it,but now the cats out have a look at the piccies going back a bit ,that's him leading the charge in his bovver boots,good luck.Probably best to tell him you're a pig wanting to watch the Owls get beat.