Birmingham City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

Morning (Just) chums

Specially the MGG...........33, Noddy et al

Ollie is really looking forward to seeing the Massive on the telebox thingy in the corner............if he can stay awake that long. He's had a good Summer and enjoyed the recent warm weather he still wags his tail eats his dinner and goes for a walk ...........a bit like me really.

I'm never sure about Brummiegen  they always seem to pull off some decent results even when they don't play well so I suppose I should hope for a draw...............but no.............sod it ...............we'll win ......maybe..........I think..........perhaps.

Them 2 us 3 Fletcher 2 and Fessi 1

COME ON WEDNESDAY

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If my watch is correct you posted this at 12.01.

Good afternoon.

Pedantowl

It's this Mickey and Mini Mouse watch I have, apologies.

It looked like Mickey was scratching his balls but I can now see that he actually had his hand up Mini's dress.

Setting off at 3. Nothing less than a win for us today, especially if their camp are in the school of thought 'maybe we can win this'

Cowards.

We are in the full energies after 3 proper team bonding matches on the trot. 10 v 10 at Brentford. Comeback v Wigan & then the mother of all 2nd halves in the 10 v 10 monumental, classic of all time on Tuesday.

UTO! We're on our way.............

3 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Afternoon all,

sat beside the pool here in Nerja, Spain and all the local bars are showing the Everton match!!!! Does anyone know of a decent link so I can watch the game on my tablet, your help would be much appreciated WAWAW.

Probably not too helpful, but I was there about five years ago and there was a small bar and shop down on the main road by the beach as you walk down from the hill which stuck on our game. Really small place so there wasn't many in there. You'll probably never find it or it might be changed now anyway. 

29 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Afternoon all,

sat beside the pool here in Nerja, Spain and all the local bars are showing the Everton match!!!! Does anyone know of a decent link so I can watch the game on my tablet, your help would be much appreciated WAWAW.

As sure as eggs is eggs we'll win this one 

29 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Probably not too helpful, but I was there about five years ago and there was a small bar and shop down on the main road by the beach as you walk down from the hill which stuck on our game. Really small place so there wasn't many in there. You'll probably never find it or it might be changed now anyway. 

If it's the one I'm thinking of you get a complimentry massage too.

48 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Afternoon all,

Long shot, but lost contact with a mate of mine who emigrated to open a restaurant in Nerja. He's a Mackem (Sunderland Supporter) called Mark Johnson. In his 50s, light ginger hair (could be grey now). If you stumble into him (no idea what the restaurant is called), ask him to get in touch with Simon will ya and also tell him to put the footie on for you. He will.

1 hour ago, gableratchet said:

Afternoon all,

It's on in the bar by the Dolphin Excursion Boat in Benelmadena Marina which is 30 minutes away in taxi...also on in Moonies bar 5 minutes away from there too.