Brentford vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

One of the most friendliest clubs in London, of that there are not many. Great place for having a pre match drink. This is a must win game before a two week break. If we lose the wheels will have truly fell off. Lets play attacking all out football and show em what we can really do, we need a big confidence booster.

At the end of play this site will be on first class meltdown 4 players will be played out of position we are DOOMED

Now back to reality I feel we will win and play some of our best football that we showed last season Lee and Buckley to score Wednesday win 0-2 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin
Daft as a brush

Back in Portugal until November so forced to get results second hand except when Owls are on Sky. Most important thing today is not losing. That would trigger the gloom and doom that lies inside most long standing, and long suffering, Wednesdayites. The first calls of 'Carlos Out' would soon surface and we would be back to the days of anguish and frustration. I still believe we are capable of promotion this season with Carlos at the helm what ever happens today. So let's keep our nerve. Hope for a win. Will settle for a draw. Will be disappointed with a loss. But will still back DC and Carlos.

Not too sure about the taste of Emu but I find Swan to be somewhere between Duck and Turkey, not as dry as Turkey and not as rich as Duck.

Swan I reserve for very special occasions like promotion and/or League cup wins. It's a statement not just about Wednesday but my republican beliefs.

How can HRH QE II possibly claim to own every single Swan in the world. We all know that the vast majority of the Swan population dwell in Russia, well if the Royal household couldn't care for eight cousins in Russia how could they possibly care for the 100's of thousands of Swans living there.

Sure the Royal Household don't miss the odd one on special occasions. I would encourage all Wednesdayites to extend their pallets on special occasions and try a Swan or two. 

2 hours ago, Think tank said:

Really hope Carlos makes the necessary big decisions and doesn't stick with what we had in the last game!!

I'd go:

Westwood

Hunt      Lees    Hutchinson    Pudil

Buckley     Jones    Lee     FF

Abdi

Fletcher

I like the look of that but would probably play Bannan left and drop Abdi,  FF int hole. Palmer for Hunt.  Need support for full backs. 

UTMO!