David Jones

Guest Arnold

7 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Good luck David Jones.

Sounds a good signing.

Brings plenty of experience.

According to this he was a boyhood Wednesday fan and he's aiming to equal Kevin Phillips record of five promotions to the top flight. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3742487/Sheffield-Wednesday-complete-signing-Burnley-midfielder-David-Jones-three-year-deal.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Yes a big Wednedayite

Don't it need to be announced soon if he's to play any part tonight?

I'm happy with the signing.

It's more proven quality at this level.

He was very good for Burnley and he's the type of player we missed at times last season, when we went to some of the strugglers and needed a cool head and some to get stuck in and command the midfield in front of the defence. A very clever signing, just like Abdi and Fletcher, and our best signings last season. Exciting times. The squad is taking shape and we'll have plenty of options for all types of opposites and circumstances.

Just now, Milan Missing Marble said:

He was very good for Burnley and he's the type of player we missed at times last season, when we went to some of the strugglers and needed a cool head and some to get stuck in and command the midfield in front of the defence. A very clever signing, just like Abdi and Fletcher, and our best signings last season. Exciting times. The squad is taking shape and we'll have plenty of options for all types of opposites and circumstances.

Wednesday supporter since Waddle era

3 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

According to the article mate he signed yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Yep, I read that just thought it had to be official through the club or something before a certain time for him to be allowed to be in the match day squad.

I would imagine as long as it's registered with the F.A it doesn't matter.