Rival watch

Perhaps Leeds have got a bit complacent? 

They've been pretty comfortable in the top 6 for a while now. 

Thought they were absolute sh*te against Newcastle but got away with it. 

See how it goes, but awful lot of pressure on them next week at Burton (who have it all to lose/win too). 

Perhaps Leeds have got a bit complacent? 

They've been pretty comfortable in the top 6 for a while now. 

Thought they were absolute sh*te against Newcastle but got away with it. 

See how it goes, but awful lot of pressure on them next week at Burton (who have it all to lose/win too). 

putting very long term hatred aside without wood they'd dropped out long ago they've been lucky and  aren't good enough imo 

it will be a tragedy if they miss out -I may need counselling

Leeds have got to go to burton who are in a relegation fight and really need a win to stay up we all kno how that usually turn out 

Very open and exciting season this has been. Leeds mates at work being giving some for weeks watch how quiet they are tomorrow haha

Edited by stocksyuto

Zola resigned at Birmingham. Really like him and one hell of a player but done very poor at Birmingham. 

Shocking decision by whoever has made it. 3 points from safety with the derby match on Sunday. I guess it's new manager bounce or nothing. 9% win average and he took them over when they were 7th in the league just behind us. I work with plenty of blues fans I they thought it was a wind up when it was announced. 

Just now, Stevelknievel said:

Hope Derby play against us like they are playing against Udders. Complete team of individuals

Has been like most of the season. 

They've never recovered from that play off final loss a few years back. 

Had a really good team at that point and yet they've actually gone backwards despite spending substantial amounts of money. 

Don't think any of their big signings this season have really worked out. 

So good for us that it became 3 horses race. Fulham are in superb form, and I'm pooing my pants in having to play them ontome last day of regular season with Play Offs at stake.

Can see Leeds bottling it

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Had a really good team at that point and yet they've actually gone backwards despite spending substantial amounts of money. 

A chairman who has too much input in the team, lack of consistency with management and a lack of strategy in player recruitment. A warning for us to not to be fall down the same path tbh with our desire to get back to the premier league....

saying that they've just scored! lol

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

...and therein lies an example of why, as much of a long, hard slog as this season has been, Wednesday have actually done very well to (hopefully) maintain a top-six position this season.

I work with a lot of Derby County fans, and they've been convinced they're going up every summer for the past three or four years.

1 minute ago, trev said:

Brings udders back into the fight.

Good stuff.

They still have the game in hand, although if they only draw today, they might not do so well against Fulham and Wolves in the next two.  It's all up for grabs again by the look of things.

1 minute ago, trev said:

Brings udders back into the fight.

Good stuff.

We're not catching Huddersfield. Would rather them be at the top of their game when playing Fulham. They're not out of the race for the top 2 though, so I'm sure they'll still put everything on the line in that match.