Rival watch

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It's not been a bad day so far. All we can do is concentrate on our own results. I just wonder how much psychologically the signing of Rhodes and him getting off the mark last night as helped us and affected our rivals?

Huddersfield keep surprising me but I can still see them cracking particularly Wagner who always looks on a short fuse?

I've always that Udders will drop away. Credit where it's due though they've done very well, but I do wonder if they've got the squad depth to cope with an injury or 2.

15 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

These were good results.  Disappointing for Derby.  Disappointing for Reading, ahead of their nightmare run.  Poor for Leeds.  

I would be optimistic about us catching Reading and probably Leeds.  

If I had to guess at the moment it would be Hudds, Derby, Norwich, us for play offs.

Still reckon it's all set up for a show down with Leeds.

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I still think it will be either us or reading who are at most risk of dropping out.

Despite today, Leeds and Hudds have been so consistent. But in truth there are so many capable teams it will likely go down to the last day.

Eh? Reading have been more consistent than Leeds and if we win our game in hand, we go above Leeds!

11 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I still think it will be either us or reading who are at most risk of dropping out.

Despite today, Leeds and Hudds have been so consistent. But in truth there are so many capable teams it will likely go down to the last day.

I can be a gloomy as anyone,but feel a play off place is very achievable now.

11 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Up there with Gerry Francis as the worst hair cut in football.

Must be the first time I've been happy to see Warnock get a win today

Agreed!  I think GF thinks he's living in a time warp.  Looks absolutely atrocious - needs to take some advice about growing old gracefully!

3 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Look at Newcastle's next run of away games!....  

Wolves

Norwich

Brighton

Huddersfield

Reading

Birmingham

Sheffield Wednesday

Reading have a tough run of away games too:

Huddersfield

Brighton

Preston

Wednesday

Norwich

Villa

They've also got Leeds and Newcastle to come at home in amongst that lot too. They're sure to drop a lot of points.