Rival watch

31 minutes ago, steelowl said:

this is fantastic very talented guy 

wonder what percentage the DR would give it :manager:

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce explains his recent Kebab incident <a href="https://t.co/wNllbH6fyN">pic.twitter.com/wNllbH6fyN</a></p>&mdash; Darren Farley (@DFImpressionist) <a href="https://twitter.com/DFImpressionist/status/829406924085006336">February 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

feck sake someone sort this out for me 

Is that morse code ? 

I think we need to spend more time thinking about Aston Villa. Not talking about them or anything. Just thinking about them. Every now and then, for a treat. Like keeping posh boiled sweets in the car.

Aston Villa.

Oh god it's delicious. Mustn't scoff it all at once. Pace yourself, make it last.

Aston Villa though.

lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

45 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

I think we need to spend more time thinking about Aston Villa. Not talking about them or anything. Just thinking about them. Every now and then, for a treat. Like keeping posh boiled sweets in the car.

Aston Villa.

Oh god it's delicious. Mustn't scoff it all at once. Pace yourself, make it last.

Aston Villa though.

lol

What funny though is at the start of the season Ian Holloway predicted they would finish about 16th and their chairman went mental on twitter calling him all sorts, saying he was clueless.

WTF:

2 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Our aim must be to get into 3rd or 4th to have the home game in the 2nd leg

to be honest couldn't give a rats ass about the home/away game thing, made no difference last year. I'll take getting further up the table just to have confidence running through the team though. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

It's nice to see that if we win our game in hand we can go above Leeds. Would love them to slip out of the play offs. Although would we rather potentially play them or Norwich or Derby in the play offs, tough decision. 

I really don't want to see Norwich get in the top 6 with the run of form they are on at the minute.

Sooner see Leeds scrap and scrape to get over the line at the end of the season.

To be fair, it doesn't really make a whole lot of difference who finishes 3rd to 6th - Brighton came off the back of their best season in the Championship to fall short.

I hope Huddersfield hold onto 3rd and we end up with them in the playoff semi-finals, it's a team we've got the beating of.

Newcastle can do us a massive favour on Tuesday by taking points off Norwich, if we beat Blackburn as well, then things will be looking pretty decent.

I'm as positive as anyone on this board (well maybe not quite) but I think we need to keep both feet firmly on the ground. We had a good win, let's just move on and think about the next match and only the next match for now. We have to be at our best from here on in and we can't control other teams results unless they're playing us. Our results are all that matter. 

Q: How do you win promotion?

A: One game at a time. 

6 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

I'm as positive as anyone on this board (well maybe not quite) but I think we need to keep both feet firmly on the ground. We had a good win, let's just move on and think about the next match and only the next match for now. We have to be at our best from here on in and we can't control other teams results unless they're playing us. Our results are all that matter. 

Q: How do you win promotion?

A: One game at a time. 

Not like you to talk sense lol