Rival watch

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Eh? Reading have been more consistent than Leeds and if we win our game in hand, we go above Leeds!

I just think Leeds are more robust and if anyone was to slip up it would be Reading. It doesn't mean they will.

We still have the fewest points and have to catch the rest. Rhodes and Winnall have given us a lift, just like when Burton and Tudgay came in and clicked. But I don't think there is much between anyone in the top 8. Going to be tight!

6 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Our max points is 100 i think.

Probably need about 92 for auto spot?

Realistically we would need to just win and win and win. Not impossible. Would be like the 'Mind the Gap' season.

Strangely enough I was thinking before last night's game that I fancy us to have a similar finish to that season :manager:

Two games ago we were 7th and behind Derby. We're now 5 points ahead of them.

Just shows how important grinding or results like the Wigan one can be.

Leeds with a bit of temper trouble the other week and dropped points again, if they get two or three more dodgy results there's always the chance of a chellino toys out the pram moment

4 minutes ago, modboy said:

bad results today, oh well bring on Blackburn

Reading dropping home points to Barnsley, Leeds losing at home to Cardiff, Derby dropping home points against Bristol City = bad results?

I expected 3 home wins from those fixtures given the opposition.

Norwich result went as expected and Huddersfield are flying.

We ain't catching Brighton or Newcastle so their results don't really matter.

this is fantastic very talented guy 

wonder what percentage the DR would give it :manager:

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce explains his recent Kebab incident <a href="https://t.co/wNllbH6fyN">pic.twitter.com/wNllbH6fyN</a></p>&mdash; Darren Farley (@DFImpressionist) <a href="https://twitter.com/DFImpressionist/status/829406924085006336">February 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

feck sake someone sort this out for me 

Edited by steelowl