Big Dave set to leave?

2 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Adthe is a top bloke. Great to have around the team and good option v certain opposites. 

Keep keep keep 

Have to say I agree with this. Admittedly he can be very frustrating in many games, but like you say at times he can be a real handful for opposition. Charlton at home last season springs to mind as an example when he came on as a sub.

If big Dave left the haters would have to find someone else to hate.

We couldn't have that, they would have weeks of torment trying to find another scapegoat.

I hope he stays.

Nuhiu won't be a regular but if he stays I think he'll still play a part in taking some of the pressure off the likes of Fletcher, Hooper and Joao...especially in the early cup rounds. He's also a positive impact in and around the dressing room which says a lot about the guy, even though a lot of fans don't like him.

35 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

I wouldn't be too concerned if he was to leave , but it's true we would miss his physical presence, that said if he goes and we need a striker that doesn't score but links play well but is an upgrade on dave and is available, what about Carlton Cole 

Cole will want ridiculous wages I would imagine 

He is going. 

As as for a stand on for Fletcher, I was talking to a Wolves fan last week. Reckons that as a target man, and as for work outside the box, he isn't up to much, at all. However, put him in the box and he comes alive, and is one of the best finishers he's ever seen.