NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Everyone entitled to an opinion and they don't have to like it. But some of the reactions I've seen have been absolutely pathetic. The Daily Mail now have an article on their website about it, quoting a few of our drama queen fans on Twitter. 

Seriously, it's a kit. It's blue and white and it has our badge on it. It's unique to us because it's different to the other kits in our history. It doesn't change our identity one bit. 

I applaud the club for trying something different. 

It will be used for 10 months and then we'll have another one. 

This

The design wouldn't have been my choice but sometimes a change is good. Southampton did something very similar a few years ago, went to all red with pin stripes had it a couple of years then went back to proper stripes. Doesn't seem to have done them any harm - hasn't stripped them of their history of any of the other over the top stuff some people have coming out with

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Everyone entitled to an opinion and they don't have to like it. But some of the reactions I've seen have been absolutely pathetic. The Daily Mail now have an article on their website about it, quoting a few of our drama queen fans on Twitter. 

Seriously, it's a kit. It's blue and white and it has our badge on it. It's unique to us because it's different to the other kits in our history. It doesn't change our identity one bit. 

I applaud the club for trying something different. 

It will be used for 10 months and then we'll have another one. 

I agree with the sentiment here. But reading the daily mail *spits*  

lol

3 hours ago, SuperKevin said:

Love the kits....I have a Bukta retro kit but really like the home shirt so may well buy it.

i understand fans preferring large stripes but it's a one off and I'm sure we'll be back to 'fat' stripes next season.

Embrace the change and all that

No

Guest white kanu

Utter throw. Can't believe Chansiri held up this launch to make sure it was suitable then knocks out something that ain't a Wednesday kit and a L**ds style kit for third.

4 hours ago, SuperKevin said:

Love the kits....I have a Bukta retro kit but really like the home shirt so may well buy it.

i understand fans preferring large stripes but it's a one off and I'm sure we'll be back to 'fat' stripes next season.

Embrace the change and all that

I hope yer right. 

And it is kinda silly to get wound up but really I think we all had some very high hopes. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Coupled with the price and the odd design, this will be worst selling home shirt in our history 

Let's hope so - consign it to the historical dustbin where it belongs. Short term pain long term gain. 

Guest steve45owl

when Chansiri came in he said he would change nothing.Then he changed the badge now this awful home shirt.What next playing in red.

2 hours ago, white kanu said:

Utter throw. Can't believe Chansiri held up this launch to make sure it was suitable then knocks out something that ain't a Wednesday kit and a L**ds style kit for third.

the third kit  i like , its a throwback to one we wore for many years long before leeds switched to white .

Edited by torryowl