Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

On 2 June 2016 at 14:47, sweetsheri said:

Just tried to get one for my daughter but the nearest seat is miles away so not bothering. I'll get her membership instead and she still make about 15 games

In January I got 3 down middle of kop but didn't want front few rows or back and I only had choice of 3 locations, reckon we'll break 20k this year.

Edited by 1867Heaven

On 5 June 2016 at 21:42, captain jack said:
On 5 June 2016 at 13:04, Eccy Owl said:

Gone and bought a season ticket again! Live in London so told myself I wasn't going to this time but I couldn't resist.

Top man!!! That puts some local people to shame

See you on the train...

Morning all,

First time posting.....

My dad and I have just purchased season tickets for next year, looking forward to the fixtures being announced. I would think we will be looking at around 20K season tickets? 

cheers

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

In January I got 3 down middle of kop but didn't want front few rows or back and I only had choice of 3 locations, reckon we'll break 20k this year.

4 minutes ago, BartonOwl said:

Morning all,

First time posting.....

My dad and I have just purchased season tickets for next year, looking forward to the fixtures being announced. I would think we will be looking at around 20K season tickets? 

cheers

Welcome Barton, and that would be bloody awesome if we shifted 20k+ season tickets.

We'll see I guess. Would have to think that would make for a feisty atmosphere at Hillsborough next season.

5 minutes ago, BartonOwl said:

Morning all,

First time posting.....

cheers

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say around 16k. 

1 minute ago, themaskedowl said:

Welcome Barton, and that would be bloody awesome if we shifted 20k+ season tickets.

We'll see I guess. Would have to think that would make for a feisty atmosphere at Hillsborough next season.

Thanks the Masked owl,

55 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Didn't the club say we had sold 15k before they reopened sales ?. Surely we can shift another 3-4 k before end of June. Come on people you know it makes sense,if you can afford it.

We had sold just over 15k before this window and several thousand current ST holders hadn't renewed. During the first window there were several new ST holders so if everyone renews who hasn't already and we continue getting older fans getting them and new ST holders we could easily be looking at 18k+ ST holders.

3 hours ago, BartonOwl said:

Morning all,

First time posting.....

cheers

Welcome Barton.

its certainly going to be significantly more than last year. If we get off to a good start we could be seeing some excellent crowd figures this season.

20,000 is the minimum for a club of our stature, I'd say. Clubs like Brighton and Norwich regularly do that in the championship, which I know has a lot to do with demand because of their lower capacity, but even so, 20, 000 should be within our range