Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

12 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Don't know the number yet sold, but TWO points are VERY CLEAR.

The Sale ends on FIRST JULY., which means you have TWO MORE WEEKS TO FINALLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 

There will be a short period after latecomers have made their decision for people to move their seats.

IMO The club have bent over backwards to try and accommodate everybody, and there should be NO COMPLAINTS.

No-one can say that the Club have not tried their damndest and are to be congratulated.

For those of you still debating the best route to go...

Assuming you get a season ticket on the kop;

Adult @ £455 

Attend 23 games = £19.78 per match

Attend 20 games = £22.75 per match

Attend 17 games = £26.76 per match

Attend 14 games = £32.50 per match

U17 @ £150

Attend 23 games = £6.50 per match

Attend 20 games = £7.50 per match

Attend 17 games = £8.82 per match

Attend 14 games = £10.71 per match

If you assume last year's POTD prices are frozen, and most games are cat D, C or B;

Adult - £33, £36, £39

U17 - £17, £20, £21

Membership @ £30 for adults, assuming all games were cat D;

23 games = £674

20 games = £590

17 games = £506

14 games = £422

The season ticket deal really is the best option. I was one of the many who were disappointed with ticket prices last year. This year, it came down to we either committed to watching wednesday most weeks, or barely at all. I'm not prepared to pay over £33 per game, but I have really enjoyed the few games I got to this year.

We've taken the finance option, which adds a little more to it, but I would implore wednesday fans with kids that want to go - invest in the season ticket option, give Chansiri and Wednesday the financial and vocal support.

If nothing else, it'll guarantee you a ticket to any big cup games or play off finals..

15 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Got mine, one less though as my dad decided not to renew after Wembley left him feeling too old - so I moved back to the Kop.

That's a shame. I was wrecked after Wembley but Hillsborough in the North is a much more comfortable experience. Been going since 1956 as has your dad I asume, pass on my regards and empathy and my urge that he reconsider.

16 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

That's a shame. I was wrecked after Wembley but Hillsborough in the North is a much more comfortable experience. Been going since 1956 as has your dad I asume, pass on my regards and empathy and my urge that he reconsider.

Born 1938, I know he started going regularly before he was 10 but not sure on the exact year - he did say he was sure season tickets didnt exist back then but he can't remember when they did start.

25 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Born 1938, I know he started going regularly before he was 10 but not sure on the exact year - he did say he was sure season tickets didnt exist back then but he can't remember when they did start.

Your Dad has got 12 years on me but for fans approaching their 80's the Club should do all it can to ensure the experience for the elderly who find the task a little onerous.