Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

On 8 June 2016 at 15:02, gaz62uk said:

Restricted view that, see the house on the hill at the back I've got a 3 year seasons ticket for the back bedroom from a bloke who own the house. Right view! 

Nooooooo! They didn't tell me that! 

On 8 June 2016 at 13:27, lorraine said:

My new season ticket, the ticket office pointed out where it is. See the guy in the white shirt? Just behind him. When can we go and view the seats? 

image.jpeg

Bloody roof, used to watch trains go past on the viaduct when the match was dogger

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:10, Buxtongent said:

Let's have the Lower West at least half-full of regular Wednesdayites - a singing section, maybe? And certainly one where 'STANDING' would be acceptable to the fans.

Just a thought. 

Hillsborough will never have a section where standing is allowed......but your must be out of your mind to think that it will ever be the lower west!

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Hillsborough will never have a section where standing is allowed......but your must be out of your mind to think that it will ever be the lower west!

Everyone stands all the time in the Kop. Had a season ticket in there for years, no-one stops them but I think you mean all-standing no seats

On 8 June 2016 at 15:02, gaz62uk said:

Restricted view that, see the house on the hill at the back I've got a 3 year seasons ticket for the back bedroom from a bloke who own the house. Right view! 

Let's hope they don't build a roof then :stuwinky:

I'd of thought the vast majority of people getting a ST will have decided by now?

surely a couple of decent signings won't sway that many more?

i think we will finish between 19k/20k which is fab

Edited by waddleisgod

9 hours ago, waddleisgod said:

I'd of thought the vast majority of people getting a ST will have decided by now?

surely a couple of decent signings won't sway that many more?

i think we will finish between 19k/20k which is fab

Depends on who we sign. If we sign two or three wow signings then maybe we could top 20k. I still expect our recruitment to be good and think that it will be closer to the 19k mark

Just bought my season ticket after a 10 year absence. Used to be a season ticket holder and travel up from Hertfordshire for every weekend home game. Then I had a stroke and couldn't drive for 6 months. Then I changed jobs and had to work 2 out of every 3 weekends, which meant I could only make a home game every 6 weeks at best. But now I've retired and decided I should make the effort, so I'm back and can't wait. Buzzing. :manager:

2 minutes ago, hatowl said:

Just bought my season ticket after a 10 year absence. Used to be a season ticket holder and travel up from Hertfordshire for every weekend home game. Then I had a stroke and couldn't drive for 6 months. Then I changed jobs and had to work 2 out of every 3 weekends, which meant I could only make a home game every 6 weeks at best. But now I've retired and decided I should make the effort, so I'm back and can't wait. Buzzing. :manager:

Well done pal good health let's hope it's another great season 

Work means season ticket is a no go but will defo be getting membership and aiming for 15+ games. 

3-4 absolute quality signings will really help ticket sales and obviously a good start to the season. 

Is it August yet???

1 hour ago, hatowl said:

Well played sir i know the pain of the A1 having spent a decade in cambs as a ST holder...enjoy

Don't know the number yet sold, but TWO points are VERY CLEAR.

The Sale ends on FIRST JULY., which means you have TWO MORE WEEKS TO FINALLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 

There will be a short period after latecomers have made their decision for people to move their seats.

IMO The club have bent over backwards to try and accommodate everybody, and there should be NO COMPLAINTS.

No-one can say that the Club have not tried their damndest and are to be congratulated.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Don't know the number yet sold, but TWO points are VERY CLEAR.

The Sale ends on FIRST JULY., which means you have TWO MORE WEEKS TO FINALLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 

There will be a short period after latecomers have made their decision for people to move their seats.

IMO The club have bent over backwards to try and accommodate everybody, and there should be NO COMPLAINTS.

No-one can say that the Club have not tried their damndest and are to be congratulated.

Yes I AGREE. Thanks for your POINTS on THE matter.

18 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Work means season ticket is a no go but will defo be getting membership and aiming for 15+ games. 

3-4 absolute quality signings will really help ticket sales and obviously a good start to the season. 

Is it August yet???

Wouldn't it still make sense to get a ST if you plan on 15+ games?

No I think it'll still work out cheaper to get membership.  All depends on matchday prices really. Also spare cash at the moment is a no go. Oven blew up, holiday coming up and just generally other poo poo that's taking my disposable money means I can't really afford it.