So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

Reading, I'm shocked, why have you stopped going? After all those years witnessing miserable fare, this season has been like a breath of fresh air. So much so, that I genuinely wouldn't mind if we were to miss out this time, and we could have another season like this one

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

I respect your stance, but I'm guessing you've seen some proper dross throughout your time watching Wednesday. This could be a big moment, I think the fans who have been there through thin and thinner deserve a chance to see it.

But as I said, I get where you're coming from and I fully respect your stance on the ticket issue this season. 

If anyone knows a season ticket holder, or multiple season ticket holders who cant go to Wembley, let me know. Trying to arrange a big group with a mixture of season tickets and priority points is very difficult.

Willing to pay £25 per ID for your troubles. I need 3.

And for full disclosure, the group consists of 5 season ticket holders, a member, a 100 pointer and a 20 pointer wanting to go, so we arent "stealing a ticket from anyone". We'd all get a ticket if we wait for allocated time, we're just happy to pay a premium to make sure we can sit together.

Anyway, let me know if you may be able to help.

To anyone with 2 season tickets who can't make the game, and will not use their ID's and you willing to buy two tickets seated together for the final?

I am willing to pay you for the privilege, I will at least buy you one ticket to the game (whatever category you want) if you have another ID spare.

PM me if interested.

Reading, I'm shocked, why have you stopped going? After all those years witnessing miserable fare, this season has been like a breath of fresh air. So much so, that I genuinely wouldn't mind if we were to miss out this time, and we could have another season like this one

Didn't agree with the ticket pricing last season - was appalled by the attitude of so called fans on here, bullying, being abusive and ridiculing those that objected to them. That wasn't the Wednesday fan base that I grew up with.

£46:00 against Bristol City was a disgrace - and I said it all season.

It'd be hypocritical to go now IMO.

Anyway, there is a "time and a place" for this debate. Probably not this time and not this thread.

This week - Radio 5 have been "trailing" this weekends FA Cup. All the luvvies coming on saying that they have always supported "the Reds". It's nauseating.

I hate fake fans - and have no intention of joining their ranks.

Not sure if this is a justifiable excuse but I live 12,000 miles away, have no holidays left from work and it would cost me a minimum of 3000 quid even if I did.

However, I will be up at 2am to watch every minute of the final and don't anticipate going to bed until the exhiliration of the thrilling victory settles down around - June.

Edited by Captain30

Guest skiptonowl1

Holiday in Majorca. Looking at the wife flying out by herself and me joining her later that night. I have Sky Go but is not available out of the UK. Worst case scenario is watching in a bar. 

Booked to go to Florida this time last year, we fly out on Sunday. Always make sure we go on holiday when the seasons finished,due to having season tickets, never even thought we'd be in the play offs! Looked at flights last night to see if it was possible, £1560, guess not. Watched it in the pub last night and it was buzzing! Walked home gutted.

I can't be there...first Wembley or European game I've missed since I started supporting in 1975...

Went in 1991 and all four occasions in 93, went to Cardiff, went to Spora, Kaiserslautern, Basel and Karlsruhe...

But I can't make this one...would cost me close on 2 grand in flights and lost earnings and probably my marriage as well...

She's never stopped me before and even been to several games herself but this one's a no-no...absolutely gutted!

:sad:   :sad:

Touch and go at the moment.

Last train back to Plymouth at 8pm.

Normal time will finish at 7.20ish - cutting it fine for getting back and if its extra time and penalties then I'm sunk.

Off to Spain the day after so can't even do an over-nighter....

My sister in law is getting married in Athens. Not only the same day, but the ceremony starts at the exact same time as our kick off (early evening wedding is normal there given the heat during the day).

Trying to keep my toys in the pram but struggling to be honest. FFS.

I'll be standing at the back with our young daughter and will be on the phone non-stop.