So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

Ive got a wedding, two mates have already said they are not going to the wedding and going to wembley, groom & best man are both massive wed fans, im on the fence.

If i can get a ticket ill go, but ill feel so bad telling groom. He will have paid for meals etc!

I really dont know where ill be watching it just now, or even if i can, options currently range from being at wembley to not even being able to watch it at all, as wedding in a tent so no big tv.!

:sad:

Edited by oasismark

I can't go due to lack of time off work. The money for the flights wouldn't be an issue. I would happily be broke for years to see this game but two 24 hour flights just don't squeeze into the 'long weekend' bracket. Always knew a day like this would come and that's the sacrifice I make living out here but....it still hurts

I can't go because the group I'm in are doing a festival in Gloucester Saturday and Sunday. Both band members got in touch last night and said they'll do the Saturday as a duo.

Cheers fellas

Wemberlee wemberlee

It's my sister's 18th Birthday party!

I did try saying that i promise I'll be at her 21st instead but that didn't wash. :picnic:

The only plus is that i will be drinking in Hillsborough watching the game

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

I think saying that qualifies you for a seat on a bye as long as you sing.

That day I 'am' on the first day of my holiday which is a series of offshore races. That day is the first day of race one, Cowes to Roscoff.

I've cancelled my trip.

I don't know if I'll get a ticket but if I don't, I don't want to be half way across the channel.

So I need a new holiday now, starting on the Monday!

Guest s13sheff

Can anyone help me.....

I've lost my client Id number and have no idea how to retrieve...

Phone lines are understandably busy and been so all morning so can't ask them

WAWAW

Working for the NHS means I have to work every other weekend, also working late into the evening means that I can't get to most games, but get to as many games as possible, Cardiff being the last. Being a Wednesday fan since 1957,I would love to go to Wembley, but I feel that it is only fair that the fans who turn up week in week out get priority over tickets.. I will be there in spirit UTO

I have the chance to go but i'm in the same bracket as reading , many have more call than me to take a seat and would deserve it far more , plus the cost would cripple me for a good couple of months and i have to wiegh in the fact whether the mrs will be well enough to be left for min 24 hours ,tbh I am at my wits end in choosing what to do I want to go obviously(who wouldn't) as I missed Cardiff in our last final and that hurt but my sense of fairplay to more deserving fans is eating away at me ,If I thought  someone would miss out because of me being selfish it wouldn't sit right at all

Edited by trevdi9