So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

Do you know, I didn't go to the Arsenal game, because I was on holiday when we won at Newcastle, and didn't have a clue who we'd beaten in the previous two home ties. I got no end of stick for not going, but like yourself didn't want to be one who just turned up for the big games. I've only missed about ten home games in the past fifty odd seasons, and this is the first season, since 1965 that I haven't been to an away game, but I am going to Wembley. I've earned the right Reading, and so have you

Proper gutted!!

Annual lads weekend away in Benidorm, Thurs-Sun. Booked 8 months ago (as if we'll be involved in Play-Offs!!)

Booked return flight for Sat morning last night.

Be a mission to get back for Final.

Decisions, decision???

Clue in the title. It's annual. Go next year!

Well here goes - worth a try.   My son and I live in Devon and so no S.T. We both have client id but no points. We are both life long Owls and would love two tickets .

Please Please Please can anyone help. I don't think we will get them hamging around until 24th.    Thanks for reading.

Should be a few thousand left for general sale on Tuesday.

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

That's why I didn't go to Cardiff even though I could get a ticket

Not sure there'll be any left for me. Season ticket holder for 24 years until 2 seasons ago and only been to 1 game this season.

Now living in France, not that that's a problem, so will do my best to get a ticket from somewhere for me and my lad. Sod the let the regulars have priority, I'm an Owl and have to be there. The pain of 93 lingers long and it's time to put it right.

I have about £10 left to my name until the 26th when I get paid and then have to shell out £400 on a holiday as well as having to take care of a wife with a really bad spine who can't really dress herself and may need an operation at some point soon.

I'd love to go but fate conspires against me. I had Cardiff at least and I will be watching on TV and there in spirit.

Good luck to those going, hopefully it will blow Cardiff out the water

Do you know, I didn't go to the Arsenal game, because I was on holiday when we won at Newcastle, and didn't have a clue who we'd beaten in the previous two home ties. I got no end of stick for not going, but like yourself didn't want to be one who just turned up for the big games. I've only missed about ten home games in the past fifty odd seasons, and this is the first season, since 1965 that I haven't been to an away game, but I am going to Wembley. I've earned the right Reading, and so have you

We all earned the right for following the lads through 16 years of absence from the top flight and years of dross like away at Grimsby and Exeter. Get yourself there if you have the chance. I would if I could.

post-35535-0-58174100-1463519813.png

Guest 1banana2banana

Wembley is too small

Should have been 100k

And I've said this since it was built too

Probably get slagged of but decided to go to mates wedding. 

Will still be watching (probably on my mobile at table) cheering and shouting the team on with a group of other swfc lads.

Why would you get slagged off? As much as we love football, family and friends are more important. A football club isn't going to be there for you when you need them, a mate will be.

Edited by Gparrish

I'm going to kick, scream and tantrum my way to a ticket even if it means dressing up like Snow White and serving drinks on the Hull team coach.

No regular, me, but on the other hand, I did endure many a year of sheeehite at Hillsborough as a youth and was always loyal and an ever present until women, marriage and a botched bladder replacement kept me away. There's a ticket with my name on it and I'm after the b@stard!! :biggrin:

Hope I don't get a seat behind a faaarter or in front of a spitter.